- Beginning of the page
Ready for Takeoff in Electric Vehicle Charging
The Starter Kit is the perfect entry-level solution for the development of electric charging equipment, especially for engineers working from home with limited access to the laboratory.
Vector provides these engineers with the hardware they need to implement and test product-specific functions for user and power electrical interfaces with real hardware.
Starting off the year with good news!
The Starter Kit is available again for your kick-start into charging infrastructure development.
Start Developing and Operating your Charging Stations with our Starter Kit:
- Two vSECC controllers with up to two charging interfaces each (CCS, CHAdeMO or Pantograph)
- Power cable and mating connectors
- 12 months test license for our Charging Station Management System vCharM
- 12 months software updates
- Getting started documentation, manuals and necessary files
- Extensive integration guidance with comprehensive support
- Simplified market entry by providing non-differentiating features
- Hardware and software ready for implementation and testing
- Ensured standard conformity of the infrastructure-vehicle communication
- Faster transition to the next product generation
- Detailed instructions and coachings