Duration: 55 minutes
Panelists: Jan Bossert, Jochen Neuffer, Mark Schwager
CANoe/CANalyzer 14 - What is New?
You will get a general overview about new features and improvements mainly of CANoe in version 14. Of course you will also get news about CANalyzer 14.
With the new versions customer requests have been realized again, which we will present and demonstrate live:
Overview CANoe/CANalyzer Product Familiy
- CANoe4SW - NEW -
Service-Oriented Architectures in CANoe
- Optimization of the operating concept in the Communication Setup
- Improved support for service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Extensions for the supported communication protocols
CANoe Connectivity Features Service
- Test/simulation of IoT devices, e.g. smart sensors
- Test/simulation of back-end software
- Optimized support of MQTT as communication protocol
CANoe/CANalyzer General Features
- Features for analysis and evaluation
- HTML5 help
- Testing in CANoe
Diagnostics in CANoe
- New Variant Coding Window
- Support of encrypted diagnostics via DoIP and TLS
CANoe and CANalyzer users who already work with these tools.