DaVinci Developer 3.0.91 SP4
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.0.91 (SP4). For the operation a license of version 3.0 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.18 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 4 (Update to 3.0 Build 91), the following changes become effective:
- Definition of End-to-End Protected connections available at the ECU project delegation ports to enable external generation of safety wrappers.
- Port defined argument values (PDAV) can now be edited at the service component ports.
- Enhanced compatibility with MICROSAR RTE generators allows usage of previous Rte version 2.17.2 (and newer) as external generator for this DaVinci Developer release. You can find a detailed overview with the compatible MICROSAR RTE versions at www.vector.com/rte_davinci/.
- Icons of the various DaVinci tools got a unique abbreviation to differentiate the tools more easily.
- Check message export function has been enhanced with the detailed description and respects now the sorting order as specified in the list view.
- Creation of mapped signal ports can now additionally create Software Component ports and connect them to the created ECU-Delegation port.
- ARXML import of complex Data-Mapping was incomplete if an array data type to a signal group contains or is contained in another complex data type.
- ARXML import of complex constants with CONSTANT-REFERENCEs was not correct.
- Update of existing workspace with an ARXML import failed if a referenced Port-Interface or Mode-Declaration-Group was missing in the ARXML file.
- If a service server port is mapped to a client port, it was not possible to map the port from the server side to another client port.
- Consistency check of delegation connector ComSpec on ECU top-level was missing.
- Consistency check #40259 created an inconsistency message even if the error trigger was correctly used with invalid handling.
- Automatic creation of ports in data mapping failed in case of partially received signal group.
- Consistency violation reported if scaled signal was mapped to an opaque data element.
- Connectors in connector prototype list view were missing if a connector merge scenario was designed.
- Relocation of a connection to a compatible delegation port was not visible due to missing graphic update.
- DaVinci DEV freezes on certain handlings in the graphic if a large graphic model without sheets is designed.
- Connection inconsistency error occurred due to wrong model update when changing the Component Type of a Component Prototype.
- Service Mapping didn't show compatible ports correctly when using the 'show compatible Ports only' option in the selection dialog.
- ARXML import aborts with E_FAIL error code when importing renamed record data-types referenced by record constants.
- Wrong ComSignal handles in Rte because ARXML import didn't update the message to signal relation correctly in overwrite import mode.
- Main window could not be restored if it was minimized running on Windows 7.
- Wrong Init-Value consistency check message was reported if obsolete communication specifications existed.
- Wrong display of some dialog controls on Chinese Windows has been corrected.
- Auto-Connect created a connection between C/S and S/R which resulted in a consistency error.
- Auto-Mapping has created wrong or inconsistent signal group mapping if naming rules and compatibility of elements was ambiguously.
- If NvM memory blocks were configured and the according NvM service component was imported the consistency check may have been crashed.
- Rte callbacks were missing if the same system signal was mapped on Rx and Tx port.
- Bad performance while switching from structure design to port prototype view solved by specifying the list view as default editor for non-graphic use-cases.
- ECU-C sychronize of Init Values produced unnecessary warning output.
- Init value check for the Data Mapping didn't work.
- Incorrect Exclusive Area Access after DCF loading if AR 2.1 SWC are used together with AR 3.0 ECU-C file.
- Attribute definition inconsistencies weren't reported during DCF loading.
- Inconsistent NvM block and PDAV order was not reported by a check.
- Signal's unit was not imported via LDF file.
- Crash has been fixed while opening ECU Project Software Design editor after large SWC was updated by importing new SWC definition.
- Loading of global generic attribute definitions has been restructured to avoid overwriting with local attribute definition during DCF loading.
- Wrong consistency message concerning maximum values was displayed due to rounding problems in physical value calculation.
- Setup threw an error message that product isn't installed when using the repair option.
- Constraints and Limits properties of the data element prototype were ignored when importing.
- In rare cases DCF load restored a wrong order index of the Task-Mapping.
- Unintended message was shown if the ECU-Configuration file has been changed while closing DaVinci workspace.
- Top-Level connections were not correctly removed during ECU-Extract update.
- Obsolete ModeDisablingDependencies were not removed correctly during import.
- Import of Multiple ECU Extract aborted with 'Item already in Set' error.
- In some cases an error message was thrown during import update of LIN cluster with Sporadic Frames.
- Import of Port Defined Argument Values with the same name was not possible.
- Save Workspace As failed, if the workspace was read-only because it was created with a newer DaVinci version.
- Workspace settings were reset on saving a DCF workspace as DEV.
- Read-only ECU-Projects were missing after loading a DEV workspace which was created out of an DCF workspace.
- Crash during DCF save has been fixed if many read-only DCF files are about to be stored.
- Signal length was set to null after a LDF file has been updated through the ECU-Project signal list.
- Data mapping was missing after loading DCF workspace if atomic software components were multiply instantiated within an ECU-Project.
- Update icon was not correctly displayed in Attached-Files dialog.
- ARXML import of incorrect MODE-DEPENDENCY aborted with "Unknown error" instead of printing an error message.
- Special import feature couldn't be executed if a Project Assistant file was referenced in the ECU-Project.
- An update of an ECU-Project failed with the message "Invalid argument" if a mapped Per-Instance-Memory wasn't overwritten due to the Import-Mode-Preset attribute.
- Import of incorrect EXCLUSIVE-AREA-ACCESS aborted with "Unknown error" if the references to the exclusive area was invalid.
- If the P-Port was a delegation port of a SW-Composition it was unable to connect an R-Port because of wrong incompatible direction error message.
- If multiplexed ECUs exists the DaVinci DEV added ComSignal callbacks to the ECU-Configuration but the functions are not generated by the Rte generator.
- Rte generation failed with an internal error if an ARXML with multiple mapping of the same system signal has been imported in prior.
- After loading a DCF workspace the data mapping was lost for delegation ports which received a subset of a signal group.
- ARXML import crashed if LIN event triggered frames were imported.
- Import-Mode-Preset attribute didn't work for Mode Disabling Dependencies and port related triggers in the 'keep' use-case.
- Save workspace in DCF format didn't work if BSWMD files with command line macros are specified in the ECU-Project.
- OS Application dialog crashed on editing an existing OS Application if more than one OS Application is defined for a task.
- A signal was treated as received through a frame although no rx relation existed. This results in an incorrect ECU-C synchronization because the signal was actually not used on Com layer.
- Rte generation was wrong because Rx signal relation was missing for Tx/Rx signals sent between two instances of a Multiple-ECU project
- Calibration port init values were not correctly updated on ARXML import of existing software components.
- Graphic update was missing if 'complete delegation port' has been executed in a separate view.
- Data mapping was not imported/updated correctly in ARXML import of a Multiple-Ecu configuration with complex data types.
- Superflous COM_SendSignal calls existed in Rte code if the same System-Signal was mapped to several Tx/Rx-Frames.
- Data mapping was lost on loading DCF workspace if not all data elements of a delegation port were connected to an atomic port prototype.
- USB dongle access caused GUI freeze in some situations.
- Wrong consistency check message fixed that the Rx-Signal bit length didn't fit into the data element.