VN7572Maximum Performance and Flexibility for FlexRay
- Beginning of the page
VN7572 - the FlexRay/CAN FD/LIN Bus Connection via PCIe
The FlexRay network interface VN7572 is ideally suited for the development, simulation or testing of FlexRay networks via the PCIe interface.
The versatile channel combinations for the bus connections to FlexRay, CAN FD and LIN (K-Line) makes it an ideal interface for the laboratory or developer workstation.
- Simulation of extensive networks due to 2 MB send memory (parallel configuration of more than 1000 messages for transmission)
- Cold start of the FlexRay cluster without needing to add a network node
- Analysis of the network startup via an independent monitoring unit
- 2 FlexRay channels (each with channel A and B)
- Updating of functional range by FPGA update possible
- Variety of channel combinations possible by simply interchangeable transceivers for different bus physics
- Optimum performance for CANoe/CANape/CANalyzer applications with CAN, CAN FD, FlexRay, LIN, J1708, and K-Line bus access
- Analog/digital IO functionality
- Connection for external time synchronization
- Flexible analysis of FlexRay networks and ECUs in combination with the bus systems CAN FD as well as LIN (K-Line)
- Precise time analysis of communication data
- Analysis and test of ECUs and gateway applications
- Measurement and calibration of ECUs via XCP (XCP on FlexRay, XCP on CAN).
Additionally, customer-specific applications can be created by using FlexRay-specific libraries.
- Dynamic reconfiguration of the CC buffers
- Transmission and reception of data and null frames
- Detection of invalid frames
- Cycle multiplexing
- In-cycle response
- Hardware-based incrementing of a payload area
- Support of PDUs
- FlexRay gateway (channel A and B)
- Startup + asynchronous monitoring allows detection of FlexRay frames and symbols, even before the communi-cation controller has synchronized itself to the bus.
- Synchronization with several devices and other bus systems (e.g. CAN / CAN FD, LIN)
- Low PC loading due to Direct Memory Access DMA
- Very short latency times
- Support of CAN FD up to 8 MBit
- Fast CAN flashing through hardware-based flash sequence support
- Extended LIN stress functions, e.g. for LIN 2.1 confor-mance tests
Vector offers a wide range of accessories for the network interfaces, including different cables and connectors, bus transceivers / piggybacks, mounting equipment and different power supply options.
Channels / channel combinations
FR-, CAN(FD)-, LINpiggies, analog/digital IO functionality with IOpiggy available (1)
FR Comm. Controller analysis
Bosch E-Ray (FPGA)
FlexRay Cluster (A+B)
1 (with FRpiggy 1082cap)
Analog/digital IO functionality
digital: 8 inputs, 6 outputs / analog: 4 inputs, 2 outputs
1 x D-SUB62(2)
Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 7/8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
XL Driver Library
Temperature range, operating:
181 x 127 x 22 mm
(1): Detailed listing of all transceivers see the transceivers overview
(2): Breakoutbox or 9-fold Y-cable with 8 x D-SUB9 (FlexRay, CAN(FD), LIN) and 1 x D-SUB15 (IO) as accessory available (3): max. 2 x K-Line channels available
(3): max. 2 x K-Line channels available
Do you have technical questions and are looking for suitable answers? Our KnowledgeBase provides the most important!