new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
E-Mobility Starter Kit | Vector
Ready for Takeoff in Electric Vehicle Charging
The Starter Kit is the perfect entry-level solution for the development of electric charging equipment, especially for engineers working from home with limited access to the laboratory.
Vector provides these engineers with the hardware they need to implement and test product-specific functions for user and power electrical interfaces with real hardware.
The Starter Kit
Our Starter Kit especially tailored for home office!
Start Developing and Operating your Charging Stations with our Starter Kit:
- 2 vSECC units with 1 CCS interface each
- 6-month test license for our Charging Station Management System vCharM
- 20 hours support (hotline)
- Coaching via webinars or individual sessions
- Getting started documentation, manuals and necessary files
- Optional: 6-week test license for CANoe
- Optional: Linux notebook and power supply
- Refund for returned hardware within trial period possible
- Simplified market entry by providing non-differentiating features
- Hardware and software ready for implementation and testing
- Ensured standard conformity of the infrastructure-vehicle communication
- Faster transition to the next product generation
- Detailed instructions and coachings
- Low economic risk through possible partial reimbursement
vCharM | Charging Station Management System
Charging and load management backend to operate many charging points at high availability.
Test systems and ECU software for charging ECUs, charging stations and induction charging systems.
vSECClib | Software Stack for Charging Stations
Simplified development of communication software for charging stations