Use Case Windows
Read-out of the fault memory of individual ECUs or of an entire vehicle
- DTC Auditor: Graphical overview of all connected ECUs and their fault memory status with color coding.
- DTC Browser: Detailed display of identified DTCs per ECU with their status flags, environmental data and fault conditions.
- DTC Inspector: Overview of all DTCs supported per ECU with color coding of the DTC status.
Check, analyze and write diagnostic data of single or multiple ECUs.
- Identification Browser: Capture of general information about the installed ECUs (e.g. serial number, version, VIN, ...).
- Live Data & Graphical Live Data: Measurement of diagnostic data and CAN signals. The display can be either tabular or graphical. Export of measurement data as CSV or standardized MDF4 files for analysis in tools such as Vector CANape.
- Parametrizer: Readout or modification of selected parameters. At the point of input, the validity of new parameters is checked. Parameter sets can be saved and restored as needed.
Testing actuators of single or multiple ECUs.
- IO Control Center: Convenient control for selected actuators in the ECU.
Execution of routines stored in ECUs
- Routine Control Center: Start or stop the execution of remote routines (e.g. UDS service 0x31) and check the result of the routine.
Overview of the status of the installed ECUs in the vehicle
- Quick Check: Display of cross-vehicle identification data and number of fault memory entries per ECU.
Execution of diagnostics required by law
- OBD Tools: Read and evaluate various predefined OBD data across different OBD standards (OBD II, WWH-OBD or HD-OBD), such as Fault Memory and Environmental Data, Vehicle Info, Vehicle Status, Monitoring Test Results, Vehicle In-Use Performance Tracking, Vehicle Sensor Data and Vehicle Sensor Data Graphical.
Configuration of ECUs for communication with charging infrastructure
- Plug and Charge: installation of contract certificates and private keys for smart charging according to ISO 15118.
- Value Added Services: Vehicle preconditioning according to VAS/VDV 262.
Direct access to diagnostic services.
- Diagnostic Console: Manual execution of diagnostic services from the diagnostic description file.
Updating ECU software
- Reprogramming: Execution of vFlash Pack&Go projects. Requires a valid vFlash license.