new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
vMeasure exp 2.0 SP6 | Vector
vMeasure exp 2.0 SP6
Updates existing installations of version 2.0 to 2.0 SP6.
The following changes will become effective with SP6:
User Operation and Display
- Added support for licensing with keyman dongles for Windows 10.
- Added support of VN5640 for CSM Ethercat devices.
- Added support for XCP 1.4 DAQ packed mode.
Measurement Data Acquisition
- New CSMconfig version 8.10.0
- A misleading error message does not appear any more in the Write Window when working with CSM measurement modules.
- The check for signal events is optimized for signals with a sample rate of 1MHz: Downsampling can be used to reduce processor load in this case.
- Performance optimization when video is captured but not displayed in the multimedia window.
Measurement Data Visualization and Manual Analysis
- Signal values in panels are now also updated in Live View.
- Display pages and windows can be inserted into PowerPoint using drag & drop.
- Singular peaks of signals will be shown in the graphic windows.
- In case of integer signals with up to 8 bits all bits will be displayed if the signal is moved from other windows into a Digital window.
- The Thermodynamic State Chart window does work with constant values, too.
- Floating graphic windows consider changes of the time axis in case of enabled Global Synchronized Time Axis.
- A wrong license expiry check has been removed.
- The info dialog is now always in the foreground during startup.
- Signal names with non-ASCII characters are supported.
- Sending of CAN remote frames is supported.
- Sending of raw values is supported.
- The initial value of a signal in the database is taken into account.
- The default configuration for the sending of signals is now aligned with the previous versions.
- Container PDUs are not discarded anymore if they have a length smaller than their maximum length.
- The behaviour related to the reading of wrong configuration files has been improved.
More about vMeasure exp...