This release is only relevant for AUTOSAR 4.
AUTOSAR 3 is supported by DaVinci Developer Version 3.7 or previous releases.
Due to an architectural enhancement in the ARXML processing the performance and memory usage differs from the previous Service-Pack.
Depending on the use-case and data structures this can also result in a slower loading and saving performance or an increased memory usage, this will be optimized again with upcoming versions
- AUTOSAR 4.3.0 is now supported.
- Calibration element prototype mappings are now supported
- SwcToECUMapping is now exported as part of the SystemElement
- Category Tag for ApplicationValueSpecifications is now exported
- Top-down definition of DTCStatusChangedNotification service need is now supported
- The parameter 'TransformationErrorHandling' is now supported in the Port-API options of Port-Prototypes
- 'Graphic settings' are now accessible via the context menu
- To reduce the memory consumption of signals not actually received/sent by the ECU Instance are now ignored during ARXML import
- The specific Transformer Type is now displayed in the data mapping view and signal selection dialog
- CompuMethod consistency check has been improved to check for unique identifiers and multiple identical ranges
- Compatibility check for constants has been extended for to show more detailed information
- Additional check was implemented to ensure that an axis, that is referenced by a characteristic table (CT), is used elsewhere within the corresponding software component
- When changing the CompuMethod Category in the GUI to a non-TextTable the tool now queries if the defined enumerators should be removed
- Depending on the FlexNet environment the application may hanged-up at startup during license query
- Create Port Prototypes created a Base-Type with invalid Native Declaration 'int16' instead of 'sint16'
- End-to-End Transformer settings at receiver ComSpec were not editable when using in modal properties dialog
- 'Generate Contract Phase / Component Implementation Templates' aborted if there are model consistency warnings
- Existing wait-points were not removed when changing the port access to none
- When creating an implementation data type of category array, the attribute 'size handling' was not persisted
- Compu-Scales were not correctly updated if they didn't specify symbol, label or constant
- Import of Variant Clusters is now rejected with a specific error message since this is not supported
- Consistency message #40405 'CompuScale without label' was falsely shown if the Compu-Scale defined a symbol and/or constant but not a label
- NvM Port Assignment disappeared from the list after renaming but it still existed
- Create Port from Signal didn't consider CompuMethod to create arrays and records
- Assignment of a NvMBlockNeed to a PIM didn't remove existing assignments when using the PIM-page
- When the NvBlockNeed-Page was opened within a standalone dialog, the action bitmap-buttons didn't appear
- Exporting a NVMBlockNeed had duplicated the port assignment
- Changing the service need attribute 'Cycling writing period' is only saved if another attribute had been changed too
- Wrong service need type had been created for DcmDiagIOControlNeed, DcmDiagSecurityNeed, DltUserNeed
- Multiply used RecordLayout-Annotations were not detected by the consistency check
- Existing service needs were falsely reset to default during ARXML import of a Nv software component
- Since AUTOSAR version 4.2.2 double underscores can be used in Short-Names but DaVinci DEV didn't accepted this in GUI and ARXML import/export