Release Vector Logger Suite 4.0 SP1
Vector Logger Cloud:
The Logger Cloud solution was extended by the powerful data management via vMDM. The vLoggerCloud subscription includes vMDM fun* with the basic functions of vMDM:
- Overview of all recorded data sets:
The vMDM Client filters data sets based on metadata. Complex queries can be easily created and saved for reuse.
- Conversion of data in the cloud:
The original data can be converted in the cloud into various target formats. The automatic conversion of GL Logger data to MDF allows seamless use in vSignalyzer/CANape. Other export formats are MATLAB or Excel.
For the full range of functions including reporting, data mining and extended management of user rights, vMDM pro is required.
*fun = fundamental
The dialog “Network & Server Settings” has been improved and the workflow for the entire cloud configuration, such as the registration of new loggers, has been optimized.
All GL Logger:
- Logging data:
- Logging data can now be split into larger blocks of up to 100 days.
- The export to ADTF has been extended by CAN FD and Ethernet.
- Support of data rates for CAN/CAN FD which are not divisible by 1 kbit/s.
Click here for more information about GL Logger