期間: 42 minutes
パネリスト: Francisco Gonzalez
Modeling of AUTOSAR SOME/IP Applications with MathWorks Simulink® and Integration with Vector Tools
AUTOSAR Classic is the proven standard for applications such as powertrain, chassis, body and interior electronics. The Adaptive platform focuses on high-performance ECUs and on-board computers that are often used in autonomous systems. Adaptive is based on POSIX and C++, it supports dynamic and updatable software as well as services-oriented communication. Adaptive and Classic complement each other and can co-exist in modern cars.
In this webinar, MathWorks and Vector introduce the AUTOSAR Adaptive concepts and showcases how the MathWorks Simulink® product family offers support for Adaptive and integration together with Vector AUTOSAR tools.
- Overview of AUTOSAR
- Middleware for service-oriented communication
- Configuration of Services with DaVinci Adaptive Tool Suite
- Simulink® for AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive
- Model an AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive application based on SOME/IP
- Integration of generated code with Vector tools
Shwetha Bhadravathi Patil, Product Marketing Manager at MathWorks.
Francisco Gonzales, Vector Product Management Engineer.