Automotive Ethernet Interface Family
VN5620/VN5430High-Performance for Automotive Ethernet
- Inizio della pagina
VN5620/VN5430 – High-Performance Network Interfaces for Automotive Ethernet and CAN/CAN FD
The VN5620 is a compact and powerful interface for the analysis, simulation, test and validation of Ethernet networks. The VN5620 interface supports a wide range of possible applications. It is suitable for synchronous Ethernet monitoring with other bus systems, network participation (e.g. in simulations and generation of frames, loads and errors in tests). The user can use Ethernet (1000BASE-T) or USB 3.0 as interface to the computer.
The VN5430 is a compact interface for simulation and test tasks in the Ethernet environment. The user benefits from the VN5430‘s versatile configuration options. A wide range of simulation and test scenarios can be implemented and the network topology can be maintained at the same time. The device can also be used as a stand-alone switch. Ethernet (1000BASE-T) is used as the interface to the computer.
Both devices are suitable for use in the office as well as on test stands. The temperature and voltage ranges are designed accordingly.
- Easy handling of high data rates: flexible configuration options make it easier for users to handle high data rates
- Simple connection of Ethernet ports and application accesses: different segmentation types (link/switch) can be used to implement different test requirements
- Simple restoration of device configurations: the network interfaces store device configurations which can be activated without PC connection
- Flexible power supply: depending on the field of application, power supply is possible via external power supply unit or via USB-C (VN5620 only)
- Different connectivity options: different connection options to the PC via USB or Ethernet (1000BASE-T)
- Ethernet monitoring:
Transparent connection (in/out/monitor) between two nodes and monitoring with precise timestamps.
- Bus simulation:
Customer-defined hardware configuration for flexible setup of the remaining bus simulation with CANoe. Ethernet. This enables abstraction between the
network and simulation, and enables the network interface to mimic various network topologies.
- Media converter:
Data link between 100BASE-T1/1000BASE-T1 and 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T Physical Layer.
- Direct access:
Individual access to each port, e.g. for testing several identical systems on one test bench, for re-programming ECUs or for in-vehicle diagnostics.
...as network interface
...or as extension device for VN8914.
*= available in a later version.
Different cable solutions for adapting 100BASE-T1/1000BASE-T1 networks and different cables for the power supply are available (AC adapter, vehicle power plug,
Do you have technical questions and are looking for suitable answers? Our KnowledgeBase provides the most important FAQs for you.