08:00 Europe (Berlin)
Durata: 1h minutes
Partecipanti: Roman Marktl and Christian Witt
Virtual Developing and Testing AUTOSAR Software
vVIRTUALtarget is the tool of Vector for virtual tests in the AUTOSAR environment. With this software you develop and test functional software in unmodified interaction with your AUTOSAR Basic Software interfaces. You will get a deep insight in your AUTOSAR software for detailed analysis.
- Short product introduction
- Tool concept
- Highlights of current vVIRTUALtarget 5
- Live tool demo showing the highlights regarding:
- AUTOSAR Classic workflow
- AUTOSAR Adaptive workflow
- Creating and building of vVIRTUALtarget projects and running the generated virtual targets.
AUTOSAR application developers, AUTOSAR test engineers
This webinar date is in the past. If the event was recorded, you can find the webinar on the recordings page , otherwise please feel free to register for a future webinar: