Durata: 93 minutes
Partecipanti: Christian Witt and Roman Marktl
Virtual Developing and Testing AUTOSAR Software
vVIRTUALtarget is the tool of Vector for virtual tests in the AUTOSAR environment. With this software you develop and test functional software in unmodified interaction with your AUTOSAR Basic Software interfaces. You will get a deep insight in your AUTOSAR software for detailed analysis.
- Short product introduction
- Tool concept
- Highlights of current vVIRTUALtarget 5
- Live tool demo showing the highlights regarding:
- AUTOSAR Classic workflow
- AUTOSAR Adaptive workflow
- Creating and building of vVIRTUALtarget projects and running the generated virtual targets.
AUTOSAR application developers, AUTOSAR test engineers
Please don't be surprised - the recording starts without an introduction due to technical problems prior to the webinar. But you can be sure that you won't miss anything.