DaVinci Developer 3.7.15 SP1
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.7.15 (SP1). For the operation a license of version 3.7 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.25 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 1 (Update to 3.7 Build 15), the following changes become effective:
- The 'Last Import' timestamp in the ECU-Project's properties dialog was wrong if service components were loaded on opening the workspace.
- Unmodified software components where falsely updated on DCF saving if package information was imported which was actually the same.
- Import an existing software component with 'Keep Realization' option was wrong if existing ports with runnable accesses were deleted.
- When importing a communication specification of a composition port with an init value of type constant reference the reference was not set.
- When changing the kind of communication from queued to unqueued and vice versa, the corresponding communication specifications of ports were not updated on DCF saving.
- The 'Find unused Base Types' functionality didn't consider new references of mapped signals.
- Some ports were missing after import of an imc file for a multiple configuration project if a port with the same name but different port interface already exists.
- After import of the mecu file for a multiple ECU project the data mapping was incomplete if a signal group and their group-signals were mapped in different identities.
More about DaVinci Developer...