DaVinci Developer 3.6.4
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.6.4. For the operation a license of version 3.6 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.24 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Version 3.6 Build 4, the following changes become effective:
- Support for Port-Prototype blueprints in the software design
- Multi-core design is now supported by assigning a core to an OS-Application in AUTOSAR 3
- N:1 communication is now supported in AUTOSAR 4
- TP transmitted signals are now available for Data-Mapping in AUTOSAR 4
- Support of NvData-Interface and NvBlock-Component-Types in AUTOSAR 4
- System-Signals with 'dynamicLength' are now supported to address the specific use-cases for J1939 and IP
- The AUTOSAR UUID attribute is now stored for all Objects for a better roundtrip support, new Objects can also be exported with a UUID
- ARXML import of IP cluster descriptions also from AUTOSAR 4.1.1 format
- The Vector AUTOSAR Explorer is now delivered as part of the DaVinci DEV setup
- Enhanced interaction between DaVinci DEV and DaVinci CFG to detect renamed objects and refactored references accordingly
- Support of externally defined service component files which are loaded automatically as read-only elements into DaVinci DEV
- Some enhancements in aligning graphic elements and taken over attributes when copying graphic elements
- AUTOSAR 4 import falsely reported duplicate item names although the file contained unique names
- AUTOSAR 4 import didn't overwrite the array size of an existing constant
- AUTOSAR 4 consistency check falsely reported an incompatible End-to-End Protection although it was valid
- Exporting a DCF workspace using DVImEx.exe threw an unknown error if the -s command line switch wasn't specified
- Property view displayed wrong item after selecting a software component prototype
- For AUTOSAR 4 design the following functionality is currently not available:
- Create Port Prototype from data mapping based on a given signal
- Adapt Data Type for Data Element based on a given signal
More about DaVinci Developer...