DaVinci Developer 3.5.41 SP3
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.5.41 (SP3). For the operation a license of version 3.5 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.23 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 3 (Update to 3.5 Build 41), the following changes become effective:
- Enhanced display of information in the 'About Dialog' if no valid license can be found.
- Performance enhancements during loading/saving DCF workspace and ECU-C synchronization
- New technical reference for AUTOSAR 4 Data Type design
- In rare cases the FlexNet license couldn't be checked out from a license server
- Check for corrupted files in DCFUtility failed when using AUTOSAR 4 workspaces
- DCFUtility showed "incompatible file version 0x6c00" error message when opening the ECU-Project binary file
- Error occurred when importing an ECU SW-Composition port with a Com-Spec without init value
- SUPPORTS-ASYNCHRONOUS-MODE-SWITCH = true leaded to missing port accesses
- The generated Rte code contained wrong ComSignal handles and/or ComSignal handles were missing.
- Loading a AUTOSAR 3 DCF workspace didn't finish in a reasonable time if End-to-End protections with deep SWC hierarchies existed
- For AUTOSAR 4 design the following functionality is currently not available:
- Create Port Prototype from data mapping based on a given signal
- Adapt Data Type for Data Element based on a given signal
More about DaVinci Developer...