DaVinci Developer 3.4.6
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.4.6. For the operation a license of version 3.4 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. The MICROSAR RTE code generation for AUTOSAR 3 is not available in this release.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Version 3.4 Build 6, the following changes become effective:
- Automatic mapping of application- to implementation data types.
- Configuration of 'Mode Transisiton' runnable triggers is now supported.
- Design of pointer data types (DATA_REFERENCE) is now supported.
- In the software design the Tab-key can be used to step to the next design element of the same type.
- Some enhancements in grid alignment of connections and cross-sheet connectors.
- Enhanced info message to detect objects in different packages with the same name but different content.
- Creation of circular references within record and array data types is now denied.
- Consistency check for missing application data type was only executed during Rte generation but not in the tool.
- Importing a data reference which does not specify an impl or target policy hasn't set the SwImplPolicy value to 'standard'.
- Rte validation and generation aborted with the message "Could not open file" if the temporary files folder contained too many files following the same name pattern.
Limitations: For AUTOSAR 4 design the following functionality is currently not available:
- Create Port Prototype from data mapping based on a given signal
- Adapt Data Type for Data Element based on a given signal
- Find unused data types
More about DaVinci Developer...