DaVinci Developer 3.2.31 SP4
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.2.31 (SP4). For the operation a license of version 3.2 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.21 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 4 (Update to 3.2 Build 31), the following changes become effective:
- New Data Exchange Analysis view in the ECU-Project to get an overview of the resulting port data exchange, operation invocation or signal flow within the ECU
- End-to-End Protections can now be re-assigned to another port and remain existent if the Data-Element-Prototype is removed.
- During data mapping an existing data type is now automatically reused in the 'Create Port Prototype' functionality if the name and primitive types matches the new mapping.
- The selection in the data mapping editor now remains, when opening and closing the 'Create Port Prototype' dialog.
- Drag&Drop of multiple selected ports have been enhanced to keep their left/right position.
- Delegation Ports can now be located automatically when positioned on several sheets and shifted to a sheet manually when unconnected.
- Crash in generic data selection dialogs fixed if the dialog was closed with a double-click without a selected item.
- The Copy&Paste command from the context menu didn't work in the library window.
- The RTE Generation aborted with the error 'An entry with the same key already exists' when an Application Error of an Operation Prototype was not uniquely named.
More about DaVinci Developer...