The measurement modules of our partner CSM extend the built-in measurement channels of the GL Loggers. You can use them to additionally measure temperatures, larger voltage ranges, pressure, etc. Depending on the measuring task, different measurement modules are available.
Values are simply acquired via CAN measurement modules. Measurements with higher bandwidth can be performed with EtherCAT® measurement modules. For the measurement of high-voltage components, special HV measurement modules are available.
CAN measurement modules:
- Acquisition of temperature, voltage, pressure, current or acceleration
- Connection direct at CAN bus
- Alternatively, connection at CSM XCP-Gateway e.g. together with EtherCAT® modules
EtherCAT® measurement modules:
- Measuring with higher data throughput, e.g. analog voltages with up to 1 MHz (for measurements >100 kHz GL5000 family is recommended)
- Connection via CSM XCP-Gateway at the Ethernet interface of the logger
High-Voltage measurement modules:
- Certified high-voltage insulation test including cabling (reinforced insulation up to 846 V)
- Voltages up to 2 kV, currents up to 800 A
Further information: CSM CAN MiniModules and EtherCAT-based MiniModules