New: CANalyzer 13.0 - Highlights of New Features
- Signals from all CANalyzer logging formats can be displayed directly in the Graphics Window.
- The new grouping function allows quick activation and deactivation of user-defined signal groups for better overview. Activation state can also be controlled using CAPL.
- The GPS Window has been completely reworked and has been merged with the Car2x Map Window. Besides map material from OpenStreetMap® also HERE maps can be used.
- The network-based hardware access is much closer to the real network topology and thus simplifies the work with different measurement and analysis tasks.
Vector Tool Environment (VTE)
- The VTE provides an editor framework in which future file editors are embedded under an uniform look and feel. The Panel Designer is already prepared accordingly.
Categories: Automotive Ethernet