The shear volume of new code being added to new or existing systems makes it imperative to find ways to efficiently test code as it is being written. It is well known that finding defects early in the process, lowers the overall effort required to build quality software. But how can unit tests be written without significantly extending the development schedule?
Join us for a complimentary webinar as we cover how VectorCAST can help you achieve your quality aspirations for your embedded software project by reducing the time it takes to effectively unit test new code in a software development project.
In this webinar you will learn more about:
- Creating Simple Test Cases
- Creating Compound Test Cases
- Using User Code in a Unit Test Environment
- Automating Test Script Maintenance
- Generating Test Cases Using CSV- or Tab-Delimited Files
- Comparing Test Cases to Identify Differences
- Identifying “hot spots” where code is un-tested or under-tested