Unit testing is becoming increasingly important to projects that are adopting agile and lean practices as part of their software development process. Implementing these principles means delivering value in a short period of time. For that to be done, we must assess the value we are delivering early on to show that we are moving toward a valid solution. Unit testing allows us to make quality assessments at the very beginning of the software development process, giving us a tool to measure real progress toward our value goals early in the process, giving us time to make corrections.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on January 24th as we cover how VectorCAST/C++ is used to develop and run unit test cases and how these tests can be integrated into an automation system to meet your DevOps objectives. You will learn how to:
- Write your first unit test case in VectorCAST
- Add test cases automatically
- Run unit tests in multiple environments in your DevOps pipeline
- Leverage host-based testing to mitigate project risk
- Implement a Test Driven Development (TDD) process