Vector Informatik GmbHIngersheimer Straße 2470499 StuttgartGermany
Phone: +49 711-80670-0Fax: +49 711-80670-111E-mail: email@example.com
Please choose your region
Please choose a continent / country:
Please choose a language:
Proceed to language selection
In this webinar you will learn about the CANape measurement calibration tool with "Driver Assistance" option as a tool for verification of your driver assistance ECUs in the vehicle and in the lab.
- Configuration of the recording of time-synchronized sensor data from the ECU and use of cameras/web cams as visual reference
- Object overlaying of various sensor data objects and live video frame in the Video Window for easy visual checking of ECU function.
- Creation of graphic overlaying objects in the GFX Editor and connection to measurement signals
- Fast retrieval of signals and their relevant states also from large measurement files using Data Mining
- Checking of ADASIS-based systems using the object overlaying in the GPS Window
- Developers of driver assistance ECUs
- Test/validation and application engineers of driver assistance ECUs at the OEM or supplier