new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
CANape 16.0 SP7 | Vector
CANape 16.0 SP7
Installs CANape 16.0.70 SP7. Please note that update installations are not possible for CANape 16.0 SP7. You have to install a new instance.
The following changes become effective with version 16.0.70:
User Operation and Display
- If a project has several devices that use the same A2L, the symbol explorer search now returns results for all of the devices.
- Support of the New Vector License Model was added for the included versions of AUTOSAR Explorer, FIBEX Explorer and LDF Explorer.
- SOME/IP Monitor: Structures containing array elements are interpreted correctly.
- FlexRay signals on channel B are interpreted correctly now.
- CAN: A diagnostic device will no longer force CAN FD mode. Thus, CAN can be used by other applications in parallel.
- COM/API: When resetting the measurement configuration, axis information of maps/curves will be deleted.
Measurement Data Acquisition
- An error that occurred when no database was defined during MDF4 bus logging of ethernet frames was fixed.
- XCP/ETAS xETK: A bug that occurred during measurement data acquisition when working with large measurement configurations was fixed.
- Bus logging of CAN FD bus monitors supports saving container PDUs in MDF4 files.
- An uncommon error, which caused unused device channels to be initialized in certain circumstances, was fixed.
Calibration Data Management (Parameter sets & vCDMstudio)
- When creating new datasets, the option "Separate A2L directory" generates consistent A2L-directory names.
- COM/API: Asap3DiagGetXxxResponseParameter (Raw/Symbolic/Numeric) returns a correct response in case of incorrect calibration.
- COM/API: The function CANapeDiagCreateRawRequest2 correctly sends diagnostic raw request data now.
- The specified version of the PAR-file format is correctly used when saving PAR-files.
- The included vFlash component has been updated to version 5.
- When creating a diagnostic device using a CDD database, the CAN FD network will be correctly created using the data from the CDD.
- VxTools 3.9 are integrated.
- Multimedia window keeps references to image data signals of missing MDF files.
- Improved stability when switching offline-online of CANape device with Axis network camera.
- Axis cameras can be set to online/offline.
- Several logging and error codes return information about the conversion progress.
- The MF4toAVIconverter is able to split the video based on FrameID.
- Hesai Pandar 40P LIDAR: Correction of the measurement signals.
- The Camera Calibration Tool has been redesigned for step-by-step operation.
Measurement Data Visualization and Manual Analysis
- Loading and displaying of MF4-files with many channel groups (for example when many data buses were recorded) is supported now.
- In case of MDF4 event pairs both events will be displayed in graphic windows.
- The legends of display windows will also show the min and max values of measured signals for components of structures.
- Virtual file channels will also be calculated if the input signal contains only a single value.
Working with Measurement Files
- MF4 measurement files containing signal data with variable length (VLSD) can be merged even if the data is stored in distributed blocks.
- A problem of the MATLAB export converter using the setting "One time channel for all signals" was solved.
- The GPS import converter supports the "Course" signal of the GPX-file format.
- Database file paths are transferred as absolut path to the Data Mining server
- The CallConverter can be started multiple times to convert measurement files simultaneously.
- System variables can be imported during the import of BLF logging files, provided a suitable VSysVar description file has been selected.
- The ASCII import converter supports files with a time column located in other then the first column.
- MDF conversion: Extracting signals from PDUs of CAN FD buses is supported.
- Structures of messages from Ethernet bus logging files will be displayed in the symbol explorer.
- CAN converter now ignores FlexRay frames with payload size zero.
- It is possible to format date and time according to US formatting in the ASCII export converter.
More about CANape