DaVinci Developer 3.2.50 SP6
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.2.50 (SP6). For the operation a license of version 3.2 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.21 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 6 (Update to 3.2 Build 50), the following changes become effective:
- Support of UUIDs on import/export at additional elements has been added
- Automatic service mapping has been enhanced to get better sub-string name matching
- Autoconnect popup menu was corrupt and contained empty and wrong entries
- Option to show strict compatible ports only must be toggled to had an effect
- Rte code contained a wrong com signal (group) handle: the handle of a transmitted ComSignal is used instead of the handle fo the received ComSignal.
- A DCF workspace couldn't be opened anymore due to invalid SIGNAL-MAPPING elements if a system signal was received and transmitted on several clusters/frames
- Error message "Invalid pointer code 0x80004003" was thrown when using "Create Port Prototypes"
More about DaVinci Developer...