DaVinci Developer 3.2.41 SP5
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.2.41 (SP5). For the operation a license of version 3.2 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.21 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 5 (Update to 3.2 Build 41), the following changes become effective:
- Task Mapping has been improved to read the Schedule Manager configuration from the ECU-C
- Performance enhancements during loading/saving DCF workspace and ECU-C synchronization
- Automatic data mapping has been enhanced for Group-Signals with better name matching
- Copy&Paste keyboard support (Ctrl+C and old Ctrl+Ins, ....) was missing in the output window
- Consistency check crashed in rare cases if the model contains unresolved references, e.g. caused by an import of an inconsistent ARXML file
- Calibration-Access of queued communication was exported with the wrong default value which should be 'not accessible'
- Misleading Action-Log message: 'CONTAINER /ActiveEcuC/Os/osSystemApplication: Os resource reference /ActiveEcuC/Os/RES_XYZ could not be resolved.' was reported
- Closing a dialog with "Cancel" initiated superfluous GUI updates on unmodified data
- 'Adapt Data Element to Signal' or 'Create Port Prototypes' falsely modified the record element order
- A software component was displayed twice in the graphic when dropped into a composition
- Export of ECU-Extract contained invalid SIGNAL-MAPPING elements if a system signal was received and transmitted on several clusters or frames
More about DaVinci Developer...