DaVinci Developer 3.0.115 SP5
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.0.115 (SP5). For the operation a license of version 3.0 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.19 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 5 (Update to 3.0 Build 115), the following changes become effective:
- Support of AUTOSAR schema version 3.2.1
- Introduction of object locked state to specify objects as read-only for tools editors and ARXML import.
- A Port-Terminator has been introduced to distinguish between intentionally and unintentionally unconnected ports.
- Configuration of the 'Handle Never Received' flag at the receiver communication specification added.
- Configuration of the 'Uses End-to-End Protection' flag at the sender/receiver communication specification added.
- Configuration of the 'Calibration Access' at the argument prototype of client/server port interfaces added.
- End-to-End connections are now allowed for mixed internal and external receivers.
- Service Software Component files can now be added to an observation list at the ECU-Project to automatically detect file modifications.
- Creation of Support Request Package can be started from File-Menu to pack support relevant information into a ZIP-File.
- Additional End-to-End Protection profiles to configure specific safety wrappers.
- In the Task Mapping a dedicated timing requirement can be configured at a task, to ease the configuration of timesliced systems.
- Difference Analyzer is now able to optionally display added / removed / equal objects instead of displaying the differences only.
- Workspace snapshots can now be created at any point in time to store intermediate copies of an open workspace. By restoring a snapshot the content of the workspace is rolled-back.
- New option in ARXML import dialog to resolve open references in ARXML files against existing objects in the workspace.
- Depending on the 'allow generation of unsaved data' setting and the version compatibility of the RTE the user will be asked if the workspace should be saved and then automatically continue with the current action.
- If the "Synchronize workspace with ECU-Configuration file when loading a workspace" is deactivated an additional message is now shown if the ECU-Configuration file has been changed while DaVinci DEV was closed.
- When creating a Schedule Manager task in GENy, DaVinci DEV now automatically assigns the role "BSW Scheduler" to this task.
- Generation dialog has been reworked to show more detailed generation process and error display.
- A configurable check has been added to detect if the Invalid-Value lays within the Data-Type Range.
- To allow an import, ServiceSWCs are converted automatically to ComplexDrivers if used in a regular Composition.
- The command-line importer can now handle several ARXML files in one import step.
- Harmonized the XML formalization of the ECUC-file in all Vector AUTOSAR tools.
- Creation of mapped signal ports can now additionally create Software Component ports and connect them to the created ECU-Delegation port.
- An error message was thrown when selecting a huge number of files (> 1000) for import in the file open dialog.
- The modification state of the ECU-C file was checked too often under Windows 7.
- Port defined argument values with the same name couldn't be imported at different ports of the same software component.
- The category attribute was not exported at the CompuMethod.
- AUTOSAR XML import aborted with "item is read-only" message if an object with the same name was part of several AUTOSAR XML files and defined in different AUTOSAR packages.
- Mapping of ECU delegation ports was missing in the exported ARXML if the port was not connected to a component type.
- Tool crashed when the Software Design was opened after referenced port has been removed during ARXML import.
- Color Highlighting of compatible ports in the structure graphic did not work correctly with several instances of the same Component Type.
- Init value specification at Calibration Parameter Com-Spec was ignored in consistency check and Rte code generation.
- Different interpretation of file order in the Multiple-ECU overlay file causes error in ECU-C synchronization.
- On certain unresolved references to Mode Declaration Groups or Modes itself the import was aborted.
- The consistency-check for ambiguous short names in the exported ARXML is no longer case-sensitive.
- When the short name of a child element was removed or not unique the according message dialog might have reappeared endlessly.
- The OSApplication assignment to a Task is now stored in the ECUC-file even when no other OSObjects can be determined due to consistency errors.
- Checking of differences during ARXML import aborts if ModeExecutionInhibitor objects are defined at the runnable.
- Wrong error message in data mapping compatibility check has been thrown if the first record element was not mapped to a group signal.
- In some cases the DCF workspace save runs out of memory if the software component structure of the ECU-Project contained lots of Compositions if a deep hierarchy.
- The use invalid flag and scaling flag at the data types were not reset during import if there was no semantics information defined in the ARXML file.
- In rare cases DaVinci DEV crashed during ECU-C synchronize if a port prototype has been deleted while it was referenced by a Data-Reception-Trigger.
- Data mapping was missing after loading DCF workspace if atomic software components were multiply instantiated within an ECU-Project.
- Update icon was not correctly displayed in Attached-Files dialog.
- ARXML import of incorrect MODE-DEPENDENCY aborted with "Unknown error" instead of printing an error message.
- Special import feature could not be executed if a Project Assistant file was referenced in the ECU-Project.
- An update of an ECU-Project failed with the message "Invalid argument" if a mapped Per-Instance-Memory wasn't overwritten due to the Import-Mode-Preset attribute.
- Import of incorrect EXCLUSIVE-AREA-ACCESS aborted with "Unknown error" if the references to the exclusive area was invalid.
- If the P-Port was a delegation port of a SW-Composition it was unable to connect an R-Port because of wrong incompatible direction error message.
- If multiplexed ECUs exists the DaVinci DEV added ComSignal callbacks to the ECU-Configuration but the functions are not generated by the Rte generator.
- Rte generation failed with an internal error if an ARXML with multiple mapping of the same system signal has been imported in prior.
- After loading a DCF workspace the data mapping was lost for delegation ports which received a subset of a signal group.
- ARXML import crashed if LIN event triggered frames were imported.
- Import-Mode-Preset attribute didn't work for Mode Disabling Dependencies and port related triggers in the 'keep' use-case.
- Save workspace in DCF format didn't work if BSWMD files with command line macros are specified in the ECU-Project.
- OS Application dialog crashed on editing an existing OS Application if more than one OS Application is defined for a task.
- A signal was treated as received through a frame although no rx relation existed. This results in an incorrect ECU-C synchronization because the signal was actually not used on Com layer.
- XML Parser error was thrown on Service Component update if an observed Service Component ARXML file was deleted.
- Reference to an AUTOSAR constant could not be resolved using an existing constant from the workspace.
- Com-Callback was missing for the "handle never received" and "End-to-End protection IsUpdated" use case.
- Misleading inconsistency message was thrown on ECU-C synchronization if NvM configuration was out of sync.
- Rte generation was always aborted even if the stop button has not been pressed in the current generation process.
- ARXML import of a complex constant produced an 'Unknown Error' the referenced complex data type was imported from a different file.
- Generated Rte code was invalid if a predefined standard data type was renamed to a predefined platform type, e.g. UInt32 -> uint32.
- Rte generation was wrong because Rx signal relation was missing for Tx/Rx signals sent between two instances of a Multiple-ECU project.
- Calibration port init values were not correctly updated on ARXML import of existing software components.
- Graphic update was missing if 'complete delegation port' has been executed in a separate view.
- Data mapping was not imported/updated correctly in ARXML import of a Multiple-Ecu configuration with complex data types.
- Superflous COM_SendSignal calls existed in Rte code if the same System-Signal was mapped to several Tx/Rx frames.
- In case of a split ECU-C project the Rte/NvM/Os module configurations were accidently added to the central ECU-C file and to the module specific ECU-C file.
- Template- and Contract-Header generation from the SWC-context menu didn't work for DCF workspaces.
- Data mapping was lost on loading DCF workspace if not all data elements of a delegation port were connected to an atomic port prototype.
- USB dongle access caused GUI freeze in some situations.
- Wrong consistency check message fixed that the Rx-Signal bit length didn't fit into the data element.
- The ARXML import in mode 'Overwrite' crashed due to an unresolved reference to a Mode-Declaration-Group.
- Diff/Merge did not import Port-API Options correctly.
- ARXML import crashed in resolving missing reference by the substitute functionality.
- Consistency check message 40231 was thrown because of wrong offset calculation.
- In rare cases creating a new workspace crashed on Windows 7.
- Port defined argument values (PDAV) are not available at a generated application software component. NOTE: PDAVs at application software components still cannot be defined through the GUI but they can be imported using ARXML.
- DCF save aborted with 'Invalid Argument' when storing RunnableActivationOffsets of a deep SWC structure.
- DCF workspace wasn't loaded if an invalid mode switch trigger configuration existed.
- Merging import removed Operation Invocation Triggers if multiple triggers of the same type existed at the runnable.
- Under Windows 7 the buttons in the generation dialog were missing if Windows desktop font scaling was set to larger than normal.
More about DaVinci Developer...