- Beginning of the page
Vector Testing Day – Focus: HIL Test Solutions
A Short Review and a Big Thank You!
A day of pure information on software quality assurance and testing with a focus on HIL test solutions has successfully ended.
We would like to thank all participants and speakers from Germany and abroad for their technical expertise, challenging questions and valuable feedback!
The presentation documents for each lecture can be found below.
The Secret of Powerful Test Solutions
Speaker: Katja Hahmann, Vector
- What characterizes a powerful test system?
- From what can the technical requirements be derived?
- How can the test project be realized despite limited resources?
Functional Validation of Steering Actuators Testbench Control via VT System
Speaker: Christoph Koch, ZF
To validate system requirements for rear steering units in passenger cars ZF is using the Vector VT System for controlling a HIL-testbench. A highly automated testprocedure was established by software integration of different functionalities within CANoe.
- General testbench architecture
- Configuration tool for CANoe via COM Interface
- Creation of a test scheduling
- Implementation of control loops for force actuators
- Customized function generators
How To Introduce a New HIL Test System in a Running Environment
Speaker: Tobias Bross, Bosch
The Powertrain Solution division of Bosch has been successfully using HIL test systems for development and automated validation for years. The introduction of a new SG generation meant greatly changed requirements and resulted in a revised HIL test system landscape.
- Existing HIL test system landscape and application
- Design of scalable and flexible HIL standard systems
- Modular and open architecture of the revised tool chain
Realistic Over-The-Air Validation of Automotive Radar Sensors and ADAS/AD Features
Speaker: Dr. Alois Ascher, Rohde & Schwarz | Tobias Oeser, Vector
- Insights in a highly scalable and future proof automotive radar test system
- Reproducible simulation of driving scenarios for radar based ADAS/AD functions in combination with DYNA4
VT System – What’s new?
Speaker: Sebastian Mezger, Vector
- 60V modules for testing 48V board networks
- Current measurements with the VT System
- New RT modules and network interfaces
- E-motor simulation with the VT System
Increase Performance of Complex HIL Simulations
Speaker: Stefan Gärtner, Vector
- Options for general Optimization
- Option Extended Real Time
- Option MultiCANoe
- Performance VTP Devices
Real-Time Versus Extended Real-Time for HIL Testing
Speaker: Patrick Schäfer, Vector
- Determinism with RT and ERT
- How To Start With ERT
- Hands on: VT system with ERT and CAN messages
- Hands on: Roundtrip times RT / ERT