DaVinci Developer AdaptiveOptimal Assistance for AUTOSAR Adaptive Projects
- Beginning of the page
DaVinci Developer Adaptive - Configuring MICROSAR Adaptive Software
DaVinci Developer Adaptive is the optimal tool for successfully configuring AUTOSAR Adaptive projects. In addition to the actual configuration, DaVinci Developer Adaptive combines all other working steps for MICROSAR Adaptive from Vector.
New Name, More Advantages
Vector simplifies its AUTOSAR product concept in regard of Collaborative Software Development and Continuous Integration. As part of this project, the previous tool DaVinci Adaptive Tool Suite becomes DaVinci Developer Adaptive with version 2.5 (05/2021).
- Advanced configuration tool for AUTOSAR Adaptive projects
- Clearly arranged navigation
- Easy and convenient model editing
- Perfect interplay within the Vector tool chain
Highlights of Version 2.6
New and Optimized Functions
- Support of AUTOSAR release 20-11
- Quick startup thanks to standalone version that can be used without a MICROSAR delivery
- New Comfort Editor for configuring SignalToService mappings
- Support for Logging configuration in the Machine Editor
- New Scripts view with multi-project support
- Enhanced validation view with navigation support
- AUTOSAR constraint validators prove the model in real-time
Watch Helpful Functions in the Video Series
DaVinci Developer Adaptive provides various wizards to setup a project and to edit a model quickly and easily. In our video series you can learn how to efficiently work with the tool.
Free Test Installation
Take the opportunity of a free test installation and let our experts show you all the advantages of the software.
Functions and Use Cases
The following use cases of DaVinci Developer Adaptive simplify the AUTOSAR Adaptive development:
DaVinci Developer Adaptive is distributed as a set of Eclipse plugins or standalone version. The Eclipse plugins can easily be integrated into existing Eclipse IDE distributions for Windows and Linux. The standalone version already includes the Eclipse environment.
32 GB for large projects
|Screen Resolution*||1920 x 1080|
1680 x 1050
|Operating System||Windows 10 (64 Bit), Linux||Windows 10 (64 Bit), Linux|
* Optimized for resolution 1920 x 1080 (scaling size 100%)
Do you have technical questions and are looking for suitable answers? Our KnowledgeBase provides the most important!
News & Events
DaVinci Developer Adaptive | E-Learning
Do you want to become a confident user of this tool? The Vector Academy offers an E-Learning with the following topics:
- Process Overview for Adaptive Projects
- Introduction to the GUI
- Creating one Example Application
- Tips & Tricks for AME and DML
- CI Topics