The CANoe Option LIN provides analysis, test and simulation capabilities to support development of LIN ECUs and networks.
A simulation of a LIN master or slave node including LIN network management can be easily configured by just using an LDF file.
The integrated LIN slave conformance tester generates tests for LIN 1.3, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, J2602 and ISO 17987.
- LIN support of new CANoe Option Scope
- Interactive stress and disturbance features for LIN
- Slave conformance tests for LIN2.1 and J2602
- Easy simulation of LIN nodes/networks according to LDF
(including multi-channel LIN Masters and gateways)
- Full support of LIN2.0, LIN2.1, LIN2.2 Slave reconfiguration
- Network management for LIN2.0, LIN2.1, LIN2.2 and J2602
- Script functions for modelling LIN nodes (including diagnostics)
- User-configurable and integrated panels for interactively manipulating signals, frames and scheduling
- Support of Diagnostics Feature Set
- Network analysis according to LDF Interpretation of LIN2.0,LIN2.1, LIN2.2 configuration commands
- Interpretation of diagnostics according to ODX/CANdela-Dateien
- Detailed error and event detection
- Numerical and graphical visualization of signals
- Configurable display panels
- Network Management Window
- Network and node statistics with LIN Statistics Monitor
- Logging, replay, filter and trigger blocks
Using the Test Feature Set (TFS) for LIN, you can easily define, control and report your own LIN tests. With the Slave Conformance Test Module you can directly integrate conformance tests into your own test configurations. This special test module the official Slave conformance tests (OSI-layers 2 and 3) for LIN1.3, LIN2.0, LIN2.1 and J2602. The test execution can be easily automated using Vector's test hardware VH1160.
To stress your LIN network with CANoe.LIN, no special hardware is required. Using the LIN-Stress IG or script functions you can create almost every type of LIN error. With the LIN Disturbance Block, you can interactively configure and execute recessive and dominant disturbances.
Go to web page LIN technology