Learn how VectorCAST/QA’s improved regression test workflow enables easier and faster regression testing while collecting code coverage metrics.
The latest VectorCAST releases introduced several changes that reduce VectorCAST/QA’s instrumentation footprint, improve regression testing, and make it easier and faster to fully integrate VectorCAST/QA into your testing workflow. In this webinar, we will overview and demonstrate these new features as well as discuss how you can use these new features to improve your testing.
• Benefits of Collecting Code Coverage Metrics During Testing
• Integrating Parallel Instrumentation into your Existing Infrastructure to Speed Instrumented Build Times
• Building a VectorCAST Project from Instrumented Artifacts
• Improvements to VectorCAST/QA Environments that make Regression Testing Easier and Faster
• Python Hooks that can be Used to Automate the Entire Process of Building an Instrumented Image, Running System Tests, and Automatically Collecting Code Coverage Results