new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
CANoe 11.0 SP4 (64 bit) | Vector
CANoe 11.0 SP4 (64 bit)
With Service Pack 4, the following changes become effective:
- Correction of the tooltip position simplifies the operation of various windows under Windows 10
- Integration of several small improvements and bug fixes
Diagnostic Feature Set
- Improved realtime behavior when using Seed&Key DLLs
- DoIP: Extensions/improvements in “Diagnostics/ISO TP” configuration dialog (section “Vehicle Simulation Parameter”):
- New checkbox „Send VIN/GID sync. status”
- Correction regarding initialization
- Output of a note when IP addresses are assigned twice.
- Support of container PDUs.
- Support for AUTOSAR E2E profile 4 for PDUs.
- Support for AVTP transmission without VLAN
- Fix a problem with ApplicationEndpoint and Port 0
- Correction of a stability problem in the interpretation of AUTOSAR PDUs which was interpreted as SOME/IP PDUs.
- Fix of a problem with SOME/IP which caused that HSFZ can no longer be interpreted.
- Fixed a problem that could lead to IP fragmented data not being recognized correctly.
- Fixed a problem with the Vector Network Driver in connection with UEFI Secure Boot under Windows 10.
- Correction of MODIFY_BITS for parameters with conversion formula
- Stability improvements for XCP on FlexRay and Ethernet
Option . CANopen
- Improvements of the Master startup
- Improvement of the CANopen IG Block
- Multiple CAN channels are now supported correctly
- The selection lists will now be filled correctly in all cases
More about CANoe...