Enhance your Smart Loggers!Accessories for VP6000 and VP7000 Families
Navigation de page
- Début de la page
Use this GPS receiver to also record the position of your vehicle time-synchronously to the bus communication.
- 12 channel GPS receiver
- Receiving frequency: 1575.42 MHz, L1 band
- Measurement values updated with frequency of 1 Hz or 5 Hz
- Data output over RS232 in NMEA0183 format and/or to CAN
- For CAN, the cycle time and identifier are configurable
The Smart Loggers can record color images with the digital network camera F44 with up to four sensor units. During a test drive, the environment or the vehicle components are thus documented graphically.
- Simultaneous recording of up to 4 views by up to 4 sensor units, either fisheye or standard model
- Recording of H.264 compressed videos
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) for recording in particularly bright or dark areas
The modular and individually configurable setup makes the VX1161 Multi Base Module the ideal solution for measurement and calibration of multiple ECUs in a network. Especially when developing ADAS applications, the VX1161 Multi Base Module allows you to capture raw data and XCP data from multiple high-resolution radar sensors and XCP data from ADAS fusion ECUs in a very compact setup.
With the VX1161.5x Streaming Interfaces it's possible to receive, transmit and route data streams of different protocols. TAPs can alternatively be used as 1 x RX and 1 x TX.
CSM Measurement Modules
The measurement modules of our partner CSM are extremely rugged, compact, efficient and highly precise over the entire operating temperature range. CSM has been setting technological standards for years now, especially in the field of decentralized measurement technology. Its CAN measurement modules have proven themselves for over 15 years. They are in continual use worldwide and assure easy measurement of temperature, electrical voltages, mechanical stresses, rotational speeds, etc.
VX1000 Measurement & Calibration Hardware
The VX1000 System is a scalable solution with top performance for your ECU measurement and calibration tasks. It can be used in the vehicle – both in the cabin and in the engine compartment – on test benches and in the laboratory. Especially when developing ADAS ECUs, this allows you to control raw data captured by high-resolution radar sensors in combination with XCP data, e.g. object/tracking lists. The system forms the interface between the ECU and a measurement and calibration tool such as CANape. For high data throughput with minimal impact on ECU run-time, data is accessed over the microcontroller-specific data trace and debug ports.
The LTE router is used to wirelessly transmit logging telemetry data from vehicles regardless of location. In addition, you can update the Smart Logger configuration of the logger via mobile radio. The router is switched on and off via the GLA600 adapter. The LTE router must be powered externally.
- Particularly suitable for use in conjunction with the Logger Cloud
- Updating the Smart Logger configuration
- Support for universal SIM cards (SIM card not included)
The Mobile UI is a web-based interface that informs you about the status of the Smart Logger and allows you to start or stop recording. Simply use your smartphone or tablet as the display and control interface in the vehicle.
The Mobile UI is free of charge and available on all mobile devices with a browser.
USB Readout Station for VP6240 Storage Cartridges of VP6400.
- Host Interface: USB 3.2 Gen2 (10 GByte/s)
- Host Interface connector: USB-C or USB-A (both cables are included)
- Read/Write Speed: Up to 1 GByte/s
- Power Supply: 12V/2.08A = 25W
- Fanless Design
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C
- Cascadable (Multiple VP6140 can be connected in series)
For all Application Areas
Whether you need Mechanical fasteners, Cableguards or Rack Mounts you will find all fixing accessories here