DiagnosticsProcess Oriented Approach in the Vehicle Diagnostic Development Process
Navigation de page
- Début de la page
The CANdela Approach
The CANdela approach is a proven method that has already been applied successfully in a number of real vehicle projects. It offers enormous time and cost savings and at the same time improves product quality.
- A solution for meeting the diagnostic challenges faced by the growing numbers of ECUs in more and more vehicle platforms
- A process-oriented approach known as "Frontloading", where the primary focus is on creating a high quality specification at the start of the development process
- A precise and formal diagnostic specification
- A unique diagnostic description that prevents misinterpretations
- Automated code generation of ECU software
- Direct data support for diagnostic testers
- Open interfaces and data exchange to simplify integration in existing tool environments.
Compilation of Diagnostic Requirements
The CANdela approach formalizes requirements management and so closes the gap between product specification and requirements specification via so-called "diagnostic templates" for individual automotive OEMs.