Durée: 57 minutes
Participants: Jan Toennemann
Functional Safety According to ISO26262 in AUTOSAR Basic Software
The ISO 26262 is essential for the development of safety-related automotive ECUs. Its revision in 2018 introduced a multitude of new concepts to deal with the increasing complexity of safety-critical E/E systems. In this webinar, we will introduce Vector’s solution: the MICROSAR Safe platform. MICROSAR Safe provides an ISO 26262-compliant implementation of AUTOSAR Basic Software that is available up to ASIL D, providing you with the robust and reliable software you need to build a state-of-the-art system.
You will learn the key features of Vector’s functional safety concept and the related software components. We introduce our feature-rich AUTOSAR Basic Software portfolio that fulfills the requirements for ASIL D and give you a sneak peek into what’s on the horizon.
- Memory protection and partitioning concepts using MICROSAR Safe
- Protecting safety-related communication in ECU networks
- Key advantages of ASIL D AUTOSAR Basic Software
- Additional MICROSAR Safe safety requirements
- Using MICROSAR Safe in high-performance environments
- E/E engineers responsible for safety-critical functions
- Developers working with safe software and/or hardware
- Safety managers