ODXStudioView and Edit ODX Diagnostic Data – Simply and Conveniently
Navegación de páginas
- Al principio de la página
ODXStudio - the User-oriented Authoring Tool for ODX Diagnostic Data
ODXStudio is a user-oriented authoring tool for diagnostic data in ODX format. As the optimal platform for a native ODX process, it offers full support of ODX data of all categories:
- ODX-D (diagnostic data)
- ODX-C (communication parameter)
- ODX-V (vehicle topology)
- ODX-F (flash data container)
- ODX-E (ECU coding data)
- ODX-FD (mapping to functions)
- Processing of ODX 2.2.0 and 2.0.1 data in native format
- Standard conformant loss-free “roundtrip” functionality by use of ODX as internal data format
- Automated check of the described data by using the integrated ODX Checker
- Quick work results thanks to user-oriented and easy to operate graphic user interface
- Specialized views for ODX 2.2.0 and 2.0.1
- Coverage of all ODX categories
- Clear overview of the executed states for Services and DIDs
- Easy import of tabular data for text tables and DTCs from files or the clipboard via an import wizard
- Export of tabular data to Microsoft Excel
- Import of signals, parameters and DTCs from A2L, DBC, FIBEX, AUTOSAR, XLSX, CSV, CDI
- Fast loading, editing and saving of even large quantities of ODX data
- Optimal scalability: from the individual ECU to the entire vehicle
- Extensive features for support of OEM-specific authoring guidelines
ODXStudio was designed for use by all users who work in an ODX-based diagnostic process and view, edit, process or manage diagnostic data in ODX format. It supports the diagnostics development of individual ECUs up to the level of entire vehicle platforms.
It is equally well suited for users working at automotive OEMs and those working at suppliers. ODXStudio processes the data of ODX versions 2.0.1 and 2.2.0, each in native format. This makes it easy to implement cross-version reuse of diagnostic data and a migration to “ISO- ODX” (ODX 2.2.0 = ISO 22901-1) for example.
Available editions of ODXStudio:
|Native ODX Perspectives||D,C,V only||X||X|
|CDD to ODX Conversion||-||-||X|
|ODX 2.0.1 <-> 2.2.0 Migration||-||-||X|
|Create/Edit ODX and PDX Data||-||-||X|
* The View Edition comes with every Vector tool with built-in diagnostic functionality.
Highlights Version 9
ODX Data Conformity
The ODX data format is used in many tools as a diagnostic exchange format. The syntactic correctness is ensured by the ODX schema. Checking semantic correctness and completeness requires an additional set of rules applied by an ODX-Checker.
- ODXStudio now offers a conformance check of about 30 rules for seamless further use of ODX data in Vector products, such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape and Indigo. Among other things, the rules check the conformity of ODX data according to the UDS standard as well as the consistent description of states and state transitions for ECU security.
- Automatic error correction is partially supported
Extension for State Transitions in the ECU Perspective
- New ODX-F view to describe the downgrade protection
- Calculation of uncompressed size of compressed data
ODXStudio makes it easy for users to create new ODX data based on master projects that already offer a project framework including standard libraries and default settings of values. This significantly reduces initial effort in config-uring new parameters.
ODXStudio offers a separate ODX view for each ODX category. This lets users focus on the category that they are currently editing. In addition, other process perspectives can be shown in a category-specific way.
In these perspectives, it is possible, for example, to force conformance to authoring guidelines during input.
- ODX Perspective: For ODX experts, whose task is to examine and edit data elements with all details according to the ODX specification.
- ECU Perspective: For parameterizing UDS ECUs by simple entry of the supported DIDs and DTCs. It enables the user to parameterize ECU data without ODX knowledge.
- Process Perspective: For ECU developers without well-founded ODX exper-tise. The data is displayed and edited in reduced and process-oriented form.
- Comparison Perspective: Compare entire projects or PDX archives and obtain overview on file level as well as all details of the data model
With the integrated roles concept, the visibility of individual perspectives can be preconfigured for specific user groups.
- Automated check of the data described using the standardized rule set of the integrated ODX Checker. Identifying popular errors in the data by using additional rules. Some detected errors are automatically corrected at the push of a button. Optionally expandable to your own rules. Can also be used via the command line.
- Convenient search function
- Extensive filtering and sorting functionalities for table data
- Report generation in HTML and RTF
- Import of CANdelaStudio CDD data
- Automated generation of Flash Containers, also via the command line
- High level of practical usability due to fast response behavior when loading, editing and saving
|Processor||Intel Core i5|
3,0 GHz or higher
|Intel Core 2 Duo|
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB||2 GB (32-bit) or 4 GB (64-bit)|
|Screen resolution||1280 x 1024 or higher||1024 x 768|
|Operating system||Windows 10/8/8.1/7SP1|
Do you have technical questions and are looking for suitable answers? Our KnowledgeBase provides the most important!
News / Events
The number and complexity of control units used in automobiles has increased tremendously. It is therefore important to include diagnostics in the development process of control units from an early stage.
Our training classes and workshops will provide you not only with a basic understanding of diagnostics. Especially with practical exercises you will gain a comprehensive view on the Vector diagnostic tool chain.