DaVinci DeveloperDesigning AUTOSAR Software Components
Navegación de páginas
- Al principio de la página
- User-friendly and easy design of AUTOSAR SWCs
- Numerous graphic editing functions
- Check the SWCs for AUTOSAR conformity
- Link model-based development tools via ARXML
- Available for AUTOSAR 3.x and 4.x projects
Designing the SWC Architecture
This is an overview of the use cases and the required DaVinci products
Standard User Groups
Expert User Groups
Highlights Version 4.8
Optimized Usability and Enhancements
- Easier validation of Workspaces by new consistency architecture
- Supporting the AUTOSAR Schema R20-11 (4.6)
- New SWC design features
- Special import functions for updating the SWC architecture after a change has been made to the input data given by the OEM
- Automatically generate connectors between SWCs
Automatically generate data mapping between SWCs and network signals
Name-based search algorithm designed for typical OEM naming rules
DaVinci Developer is part of the MathWorks partner program.
Option CPG: Contract-Phase Generation
|Memory (RAM)||16 GB||8 GB|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080||1600 x 900|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1, 10 (64 Bit)||Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)|
1 DaVinci Developer benefits from higher clock rates rather than higher number of cores.
News / Events
Do you want to know more about the basics of AUTOSAR and the AUTOSAR basic software and tools? Vector offers a 1-5-day modular AUTOSAR workshop. This deals with AUTOSAR 4 and AUTOSAR 3 alternately. According to the booked module...
- you get to know the AUTOSAR methodology
- you gain insights in all major subject areas of the ECU development
- you get to know the specifics of some vehicle manufacturers
- MICROSAR safe is presented - the Vector solution for safety-related ECUs according to ISO 26262.
Learn the details of each module in the training portal.