Navegación de páginas
- Al principio de la página
Test IoT Applications
This free extension for CANoe and CANoe4SW allows you to easily connect your System Under Test (SUT) via a backend or local broker. Your SUT can be a real device or pure software, e.g. in a virtual environment.
- For functional tests of your software or your smart device
- Use familiar features, such as analysis windows, automated testing or integration of additional models to provide the system environment
- No special IT policy necessary, since the connection is established via web sockets or HTTPS
Benefit From Low Entry Barrier and Simple Operation
- You start immediately after receiving and configuring the certificates required for authentication.
- Protocol-specific aspects are handled implicitly. You can concentrate fully on your application data.
- If you are already working with CANoe or CANoe4SW, you will remain within your usual workflows for simulation and testing.
You Would Like to Get This Extension?
You need at least CANoe version 13.0 or CANoe4SW version 14. Then you only need to send a e-mail to our support to request the access certificate.
Exemplary Test Setup with e.g. MQTT
Temperature Control by Ventilator
The system to be tested is a room temperature control:
- Multiple temperature sensors provide measured values
- The “business logic” is running in the backend
- The backend software calculates the ventilator speed based on the provided temperature values
- The speed is transmitted to the ventilator
- The ventilator device software adds some own logic, e.g. emergency stop
- The communication between the ventilator, the sensor and the backend is based on MQTT