CANoe Test Package EVPowerful Test Library for Electric Vehicles
Navegación de páginas
- Al principio de la página
Automated Conformance & Interoperability Tests for E-Vehicles
The CANoe Test Package EV is a library of powerful test cases. This is used to test conformance and interoperability of electric vehicles (EV) within the international standards CCS and GB/T.
CANoe Test Package EV covers the relevant test scenarios, is up-to-date at all times and is clearly structured.
- Comfortable selection and execution of test cases
- Automatic test execution and report generation
- Fast generation of an executable test environment
- Easily extendable test cases for individual tests
- Openness for the connection of additional test hardware
Fully automated conformance and interoperability tests according to specifications of the CCS, GB/T and CHAdeMO* charging standards.
* available with later product versions
- Implementation of test cases with test tables and CAPL
- Adaptation of the test cases to the System Under Test (SUT)
- Selection and visibility of variant dependencies (PICS/PIXIT)
- Traceability to the requirements from the protocol specification
- Support of the CharIN interface to connect third party hardware
- Consideration of the CharIN Design Guide
The execution and editing of the test cases is embedded in a tool workflow with vTESTstudio and CANoe.
Due to the simple handling and the seamless interaction of these tools you achieve reliable test results very efficiently.
The test cases of CANoe Test Package EV (1) are implemented as a project in vTESTstudio (2). The test execution itself is performed in CANoe (4). The "Generator Tool" (1) is used to create a new CANoe configuration containing the test cases ready for execution at the same time as a vTESTstudio project is created.
After a change to the vTESTstudio project, e.g. as an adaptation to an existing test environment or existing CANoe configuration, a Test Unit (3) is then created, which in turn is integrated into CANoe. The vTESTstudio project can be opened directly in CANoe.
The desired test cases can be selected individually or in groups in CANoe and started directly. The test result is logged in a test report (5), which can either be read with the CANoe Test Report Viewer or output as XML/HTML format.
Depending on the hardware used, which may also be from third party suppliers, the test cases can be executed in different development phases: from initial ECU tests - including remaining bus simulation at component level - to the testing of complete vehicles at system level.
And What Comes Next?
... the Vector E-Mobility Testing Solution!
The tools for analyzing, simulating and testing the charging communication between an e-vehicle (EV) and a charging station (EVSE) are the components of the Vector E-Mobility Testing Solution. These tools can be used on all integration levels:
- from first hardware-independent software level where only the communication stack is available
- to system level with complete EVs or EVSEs.
Take Advantage of Your Possibilities:
Improve Your Product Quality With
CANoe Test Package EV
Sending and receiving messages while the test cases are executed is based on the two additionally required CANoe options CANoe.SmartCharging and depending on the standard:
The test cases are created with vTESTstudio. Any adaptation of the test cases to an existing test environment or to the System Under Test therefore requires vTESTstudio.
For the execution of test cases at component level, the control of the Vector hardware interfaces are already directly integrated:
- for CCS: VT7970 (Qualcomm) or VT7971 (Vertexcom) or VT7870 which is still supported.
- for GB/T: VT2004A and VT2816
The integration of additional power hardware for testing at system level is possible by means of predefined interfaces.
- Currently test cases from DIN 70122, ISO 15118 and GB/T 34658 are available.
- Test cases for IEC 61851 and CHAdeMO standards will be available step by step with later product versions.
GB/T: Charging Communication in Chinese
Developing and Testing GB/T-27930-compliant EV and Chargers
Electric mobility plays an important role in China in particular, as an ever-increasing number of vehicles on the streets there are electric. This requires the availability of extensive charging infrastructure. Standards like GB/T 27930 are necessary for ensuring that electric vehicles and chargers can communicate reliably with one another
Intel Core i7 or comparable
≥ 3 GHz≥ 4 cores
2 GHz2 cores
|CANoe benefits from higher clock rates rather than higher number of cores.|
|≥ 32 GB|
Hard disk space
|≥ 20 GB SSD/NVMe||8 GB HD/SSD|
|Depending on the options used and the operating system components.|
Windows 10 64 bit (≥ version 1803)
Windows 10 64 bit (≥ version 1803)
|* Not virtualized. Running in a virtual machine is possible but not tested.|
Operation with Vector hardware may be affected by virtualization, e.g., higher latencies may occur.
- Further information on future support of operating systems.
Test cases CANoe Test Package EV:
Boost Your EV Charging Know-How
Order the Vector Electric Vehicle Chart. The clearly structured poster in DIN A1 format gives you important technical details on charging communication. Among other things, this poster illustrates the following topics:
- Electric charging use cases
- Charging methods
- Charging interfaces
- Standards and protocols