DaVinci Developer 3.7.8
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.7.8. For the operation a license of version 3.7 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.25 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Version 3.7 Build 8, the following changes become effective:
- General support for AUTOSAR schema 4.1.1 and 4.1.2
- AUTOSAR 4 Port-Groups for definition of Virtual Functions Clusters
- J1939-CLUSTER is now supported with AUTOSAR schema 4.1.1 and 4.1.2
- Enhanced PDU design for Ethernet/IP-Cluster to allow PDUs without frame mapping
- Create Port Prototype from data mapping based on a given signal as available for AUTOSAR 3 can now be used for AUTOSAR 4 too
- Adapt Data Type for Data Element based on a given signal as available for AUTOSAR 3 can now be used for AUTOSAR 4 too
- Various Service Needs extensions and GUI reworks with support of Role-Based port assignment
- Improved definition of invalid value of application data types
- Various improvements in roundtrip workflow between DaVinci Developer and DaVinci Configurator Pro
- Some additional data-mapping and compatibility checks for AUTOSAR 4 data types
- End-To-End Protections now have a default package like other design objects
- The 'check for differences' functionality created a new ECU-Project if the project name differed from the System Extract name
- The 'check for differences' functionality is now disabled in project update use-case since it corrupted the workspace data
- The data-type invalid value could not handle float values
- Circular constant references caused a crash when opening such a constant in an editor
- Incompatible init value was reported even if the data-types are compatible
- DCF Utility could not handle AUTOSAR 4 DCF workspaces correctly and falsely reported corrupted ARXML files
- Generic attributes of nested data types where incorrectly stored in AUTOSAR 4 DCF workspaces
- DCF workspace could not be loaded anymore if a component type or ECU-Project contains an attached file
More about DaVinci Developer...