DaVinci Developer 3.7.20 SP2
Contains the complete installation of DaVinci Developer 3.7.20 (SP2). For the operation a license of version 3.7 or higher is necessary. In case an according license is already activated on your PC no further renewal of this activation is necessary. For the code generation the MICROSAR RTE 2.25 is required.
Detailed overview of compatible MICROSAR RTE versions:
For configuring the MICROSAR basic software modules you need a compatible version of the DaVinci Developer or DaVinci Configurator Pro.
You may download the required version or service pack from DaVinci Service Packs Download.
With a license of the latest tool version you may also run any older version. You don’t need a separate older license.
DaVinci Developer compatibility
MICROSAR 4, Release 16 ff. (DaVinci Developer 4.x)
MICROSAR 4, Release 5-20 (DaVinci Developer 3.x)
MICROSAR 3, Release 13-19
MICROSAR 3, Release 8-12
MICROSAR 3, Release 3-7
DaVinci Configurator compatibility
MICROSAR 3: use the latest version of DaVinci Configurator 4.2.x.
List of changes:
With Service Pack 2 (Update to 3.7 Build 20), the following changes become effective:
- Performance enhancement when loading communication data of a DCF workspace
- Separate layout toolbar for direct modification of graphic port layout
- 'Substitute missing objects' functionality didn't work anymore with AUTOSAR 4 import files
- Error message 'Invalid pointer code 0x80004003' was thrown when using "Create Port Prototypes" dialog
- Crash fixed when creating a reference from PIM to NvMBlockNeed or the other way around
- DaVinci Difference Analyzer command line didn't accept FlexNet license on 64bit Windows
- Port defined argument values at Application Components couldn't be stored correctly in DCF format and AUTOSAR 3 export
- AUTOSAR 3 import of enumerations didn't work if an enumeration value had the same name but a different position
More about DaVinci Developer...