Automated ECU Testing: How to Ensure Closed-loop Traceability in Your Testing Tool Chain
New software, but please fast! - Companies that develop ECU software are increasingly faced with this requirement. The way embedded software is made available today is currently changing fundamentally. Not only development cycles are accelerating due to agile methods and continuous development, but also the collaboration in the test area is subject to new challenges. Test teams are more and more distributed over different locations, which results in high demands on interaction and communication, especially with regard to compliance with the quality standards ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE.
In order to meet these challenges, tools are needed that map both requirements and their status in real time for projects - for internal stakeholders and for customers. Traceability is an essential core element in this context, showing which requirements have been implemented and which relevant artifacts (e.g. source code, test cases, etc.) can be traced back to them.
Watch this webinar in order to learn how to
- integrate codeBeamer ALM into Vector's testing tool chain.
- ensure traceability between all your work items across the entire lifecycle, even across projects.
- Requirements management in codeBeamer ALM
- Test design in vTESTstudio with traceability to requirements
- Execution planning in codeBeamer ALM
- Test execution and reporting in CANoe
- Coverage and result analysis in codeBeamer ALM
- Requirements Managers und Engineers
- Test Developers
- Test Project Managers
- Test Engineers and Test Process Managers
This is a joined webinar of Intland and Vector.
Your registration data will be used by Intland and Vector for future webinar organization.
Please don’t register for this webinar if you don’t agree with the terms and conditions.