TA Tool SuiteManaging the Runtime Behavior of ECUs in All Development Stages
- Zum Anfang der Seite
TA Tool Suite -
Accessing the Full Power of AUTOSAR ECUs
TA Tool Suite is a user-friendly collection of software products for the design, simulation and verification of embedded real-time systems. It covers the non-functional aspect “timing” across the complete development cycle as an unified solution. The tools enable a deep analysis of the timing behavior. Furthermore, TA Tool Suite simplifies the integration of software into an ECU. This increases the efficiency and reactivity of embedded real-time systems.
With TA Tool Suite, project managers, software architects, developers and integrators make full use of the ECU's computation resources.
- Systematic and traceable timing analysis through all development phases
Simulates different ECU system designs to early evaluate its timing and performance
Simulates runtimes of MICROSAR modules (RTE, OS, CAN/COM) to automatically consider timing and performance effects
Analyzes target traces to verify timing and performance constraints
Assists during runnable-to-task mapping with integration hints and timing and performance indicators
Increases system understanding by providing a graphical overview of data flows and interactions in the ECU software architecture
Direct interface to DaVinci projects to provide seamless model imports, exports, and updates
AUTOSAR compliant methodology based on TIMEX to guarantee a standardized workflow between all project contributors
Easy automation and integration with Continuous Integration environments and third-party tools
New: AUTOSAR TIMEX
Reliable Definition of Timing Requirements
TA Tool Suite now enables easy and reliable definition of timing requirements in different development phases according to the AUTOSAR TIMEX specification. The powerful software considers the timing constraints during the design of the application as guidelines for well-founded decision-making. In later development phases, their fulfillment can be verified on target traces.
Highlights of Version 22.1
- New Timing Constraints perspective as a central place to create, update and decompose timing descriptions and timing constraints
- Systematic ECU system overview during the creation, update and decomposition of timing descriptions and timing constraints
- Perform timing verification on traces recorded on QNX systems
- Significant performance optimizations for trace imports and evaluations
- Support of TA.Inspection with its graphical user interface and its automation use cases on Linux machines
- New license types to ease server centric usage of TA.Simulation and TA.Inspection
Start a Conversation
Are you interested in more details about the TA Tool Suite or would you like to try out the software? Then let’s talk!
Embedded Software expert
Helping to simplify Trace Solutions
Options of TA Tool Suite
Dedicated Software Products for Every Step of the Project Lifecycle
The modular TA Tool Suite provides a dedicated software product for each step of the software project lifecycle. This includes specification of timing requirements, analysis and improvement of the ECU runtime architecture design as well as verification of the target system behavior.
- Model-based simulation of ECU timing behavior to analyze the ECU system design even at early development stages
More details about his use case
- Verifies the schedule of the processes and interrupts
- Explores different design alternatives against timing and performance metrics and constraints
- Verification of the timing behavior of the application software and the OS on the real target
More details about this use case
- Analyzes timing and performance metrics and constraints based on imported traces recorded with third-party tools or with the help of the Vector hardware VX1000
- Flexible and extensive reporting capabilities
Discover the numerous application areas of the TA Tool Suite! Whether you need to analyze dependencies between tasks and runnables for an AUTOSAR Classic ECU or need a well-founded timing and performance assessment for AUTOSAR Adaptive systems, the TA Tool Suite makes it easier than ever to master all runtime challenges. Of course, TA Tool Suite also supports non-AUTOSAR use cases.
Free Timing Bundles
For the AUTOSAR Basic Software MICROSAR, Vector and its partners provide so called Timing Bundles which help to easily integrate an optimal scheduling tracing solution.
The Timing Bundles implement efficiently OS and RTE trace instrumentation for each of measurement tooling to help analyze the runtime behavior in the option TA.Inspection of TA Tool Suite.
|VX1000 Timing Bundle|
|iSYSTEM Timing Bundle|
|Lauterbach Timing Bundle|
|Linux Timing Bundle|
|QNX Timing Bundle|
Currently planned Releases and Service Packs for TA Tool Suite.
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080||1600 x 900|
|Operating System||Windows 10 (64 Bit), Linux||Windows 7 (64 Bit), Linux|
1 For improved RAM configuration of your system please visit the Vector KnowledgeBase.
News & Events
Trainings, Workshops and Knowledge
Vector offers numerous seminars and workshops dealing with Vector software tools, Vector standard software components, AUTOSAR and current bus technologies and protocols. Our training team consists of numerous experienced engineers who are pleased to impart their extensive knowledge and experience to others.