Dauer: 48 Minuten
Referenten: Max Beck and Wigbert Knape
OBDonUDS / J1979-2 - THE NEW DIAGNOSTIC STANDARD
OBDonUDS SAE J1979-2 replaces OBD II SAE J1979 diagnostics. The next generation legislative diagnostics for new vehicles licensed in the US. This standard is allowed by 2023 and required by 2027.
OBD functionality gets extended to better determine if OBD systems are working and provides increased diagnostic capabilities to repair the vehicle.
Vector offers a holistic toolchain that helps you to get OBDonUDS integrated in your vehicles easily.
In this webinar we will discuss the following topics:
- What is the difference between classic OBD and OBDonUDS
- Which new functionality is provided by OBDonUDS
- How the Vector OBDonUDS Solution helps you to get started the easiest
- ECU Software Developer
- Vehicle Diagnostics Developers
- OBD Diagnostic Designer
- OBD Validation Engineers
- OBD Integration Engineers
- ECU / Vehicle Diagnostics