Dauer: 60 Minuten
Referenten: Helmut Frank and Max Beck
OBD Diagnostics – Indigo as OBD / WWH OBD Scan Tool
Indigo – Intelligent Diagnostic Test System - is an easy to use diagnostic tester that is largely self-configured and conceals the complexity of the diagnostic protocols.
It provides the user a quick overview of a vehicle’s status and allows detailed diagnostics of individual ECUs. In parallel Indigo can read and evaluate OBD II/WWH-OBD data. In addition it allows remote diagnostics that lets you access vehicles directly and interactively from anywhere in the world.
- Short introduction to Indigo and OBD
- OBD2/WWH-OBD Modes in General
- Read OBD2/WWH-OBD DTCs and Freeze Frame Data
- Read Vehicle Information
- Share OBD information using reports
- System integration engineers (apply diagnostic during vehicle integration)
- Test engineers and technicians (apply diagnostic during test drive)
- Development engineers developing ECU functionality (apply diagnostics for function development and verification)
- User Profile
- users that don’t need detailed diagnostic experience
- users having the vehicle in focus, searching for problems beyond diagnostics