vCDMstudioA Very Easy Way to Work with Calibration Data!
Managing Parameter Sets Easily and Traceably with vCDMstudio
vCDMstudio is an efficient tool for editing parameter set files. It is easily used to display, compare and edit parameters created in ECU calibration. When solving complex tasks, filters are used to reduce the number of parameters shown on the screen. In addition to calibrating parameter values you can take values from different files and merge them to create new version levels.
Along with parameter values, you can also easily edit calibration data evaluations. vCDMstudio saves them with the history of the maturity level in CDF20 or PaCo files.
- Easily copy and merge parameter set files, both interactively and by batch operations
- Highly flexible and protects your investment, because all commonly use dats formats are supported, including CDF 2.0, DCM, Intel hex, Motorola-S, PAR and PaCo
- Simultaneous comparison of multiple parameter set files gives user an overview of the different parameterization variants
- Saving of parameter set files as M script or code files (in C or hex format) enables easy export of parameter values to other important tools in the development process
- Quickly generate various reports, including MS Excel format
- Execute batch operations, such as making changes to values, calibration status information
- Scalable solution: vCDMstudio is a single workstation solution, but it is also available in other tools – in both CANape and vCDM, which is a database-supported platform for calibration teams
The primary application area of vCDMstudio is to efficiently manage ECU parameterizations on the file level. Primary users are calibration engineers and project leaders. In using vCDMstudio, you retain an overview of your work packages, reliably track parameter changes and manage data levels responsibly. Since all relevant file formats of the automotive industry are supported, it does not matter which measurement and calibration tool is used to generate the parameter files.
Highlights Version 20
- New Plug-In for data exchange with ETAS INCA – vCDMstudio can be used as Calibration Data Manager for ETAS INCA and connects it with the vCDM Database
- New Plug-In for CANdela Variant-Coding Services – vCDMstudio enables editing for diagnostic parameters and can manage multiple data variants for a service
- Compression of local dataset for fast access and transfer of large local dataset projects
- New license type to support vCDMstudio in Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Load, visualize and edit parameter sets from symbolic, address-independent parameter set files or from binary files
- Configure and execute various editing steps easily via an automation interface
- Simultaneous loading of multiple parameter set files from your calibration process
- User-friendly interface for displaying and editing parameter set files
- Graphic representation of characteristic curves and maps to efficiently compare differences
- Clever filter mechanisms for defining individual views of parameter sets give users a better comprehensive view
- Export and import configurations
A Very Easy Way to Work with Calibration Data!
CDM Studio is the powerful entry-level solution for efficient calibration data management. The webinar will familiarize you with the possibilities for processing and displaying parameter sets and hex files. During the short 51-minute recording that features many practical examples, you will learn how to use CDM Studio to compare parameter sets and to combine them into new datasets. The large number of supported formats allows you to easily return the datasets back to development. You will be given an overview of the different possibilities, such as filters, graphic and numeric display of parameters, evaluation of calibration statuses, and report functionality. In addition, a distinction will be drawn between CDM Studio and vCDM, the enterprise data management solution.
Target groups: Calibration engineers, users of ETAS INCA, dataset managers, tool developers
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Windows 2016 WTS (64 bit)
- Processor frequency: 3 GHz or higher
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or more
- Main memory: 2048 MB RAM free
- Hard disk: 1 GB for the programs (vCDM, vCDMstudio, ASAP2 Studio combined) and minimum 1 GB for file cache size recommended
Do you have technical questions and are looking for suitable answers? Our KnowledgeBase provides the most important!
News & Events
The remote training vCDMstudio is an online training for experienced users. In four sessions of 2 hours each you will learn everything about:
- Optimal changeover from an existing to a new software
- Automation of the vCDMstudio
- Management of diagnostic parameters via the Function Inhibition Matrix
- Managing parameter sets with the vCDM option