CANoe4SW 16 – All New Features
General Focus Areas / Features
- Record and execute user actions in panels using macros.
- Adding a view to the Data Panel to display complex data types.
- Enhancement of the Application Panel by:
- Display and input of value tables
- Showing received data
- Support of embedded and reference members of DOs
- Comfortable working with many windows through an improved favorites view
- Enhancement of the Symbol Explorer by the new columns Min, Max and Unit
- Easy addition of application logs via vCDL templates
- Importing BLF logging files into the Graphics Window
Software in the Loop:
- New workflow to create SIL Adapters in DevOps or CI use cases. Use the CLI utility sil-adapter-builder to automatically create a SIL Adapter in the CI or directly in the build system of your SUT.
- Sample configuration for testing software with AI components (object detector). The AI results can be displayed, evaluated, and explained in CANoe4SW within the AI Visualizer.
Connectivity Feature Set:
- Implementation of a HTTP Binding Block, e.g. to call REST APIs.
- Support of Webhooks in order to connect to other Cloud systems (“customer cloud”)
- Support of Quality of Service (QoS) Level 1 with the internal broker.
Test Feature Set:
- Test case descriptions that are defined in vTESTstudio test tables are visualized as tooltip in test configuration
Together with vTESTstudio 7:
- Python is now supported as programming language, including an integrated Python Editor and test functions for accessing DOs
- Test command ‘Execute Waveform’ supports user defined sampling time
Test Report Viewer:
- Querying directly for Activities (Commands, Test Steps etc.) with arbitrary criteria, results are grouped by containing Test Case and viewed in that context
- Support of test step level in queries and as a filter
- New function ‘Collapse by Verdict’ provides possibility to auto-collapse elements in content view
- Export via command line
- Use folders for bulk export of test reports
- Define filters for PDF export
- Data API
- .NET 5 API available for report processing in Linux environments
- Export excerpts of an existing report, e.g., a report that contains only failed test cases
Request for Info
Do you have questions about CANoe4SW? Simply fill out the request form and we´ll get in touch with you.
We look forward to your request.