Vector Certified Embedded Professional and Engineering PartnerExperts Who Can Make the Difference
Become a Certified Expert for Embedded Software!
Extensive software skills are one of the most important qualifications for the successful implementation of projects today. Whether supplier or engineering partner - the competence of employees represents an important competitive advantage.
That is why Vector offers unique certification programs for embedded software engineers
- Vector Certified Embedded Professional (CEP)
- Vector Certified Embedded Engineering Partner (CEEP)
Engineers are being trained as experts in Vector's basic software and the corresponding software tools.
The Vector qualification enables skilled and efficient support in demanding AUTOSAR Classic projects. Through close contact with the Vector experts, further knowledge transfer is assured.
Benefits for Suppliers
- Well trained in-house experts effectively support internal processes, tools and working methods
- Combine project specific knowledge with expertise in Vector basic software products
- Expand the portfolio with innovative topics such as ethernet, security and safety
- Support of platform development and continuous integration
Benefits for Service Providers
- Achieve a more exclusive market position
- Increase chances to win engineering projects
- Process projects faster and more efficiently through deeper expertise
- Enhance contact to Vector experts
- Access the latest information on technology
Vector Certified Embedded Professional
Vector Certified Embedded Professional (CEP) becomes the person who successfully completed the certificate and takes part in the member phase.
- Graduates receive a certificate
- Graduates receive a graphical badge that they can use to refer to their training in social media formats
Vector Certified Embedded Engineering Partner
Vector Certified Embedded Engineering Partner (CEEP) becomes a service provider with at least two employees who have successfully completed the certificate program and take part in the member phase.
- Grants the company the right to actively promote itself with the title "Vector Certified Embedded Engineering Partner"
- The company will be listed as a Vector Certified Embedded Engineering Partner on the corresponding Vector web page
- Vector sales department actively refers to the list when receiving service requests that are eligible for consideration
Questions and Participation Request
Prerequisite for the qualification as Vector Certified Embedded Professional is a solid knowledge of AUTOSAR. You can gain this knowledge by participating the MICROSAR Basic Training offered by the Vector Academy. Of course, your experience, which you have already gained with AUTOSAR projects, also matters.
Combined Learning: E-Learning with Real Working Environment
The qualification program Vector Certified Embedded Professional builds up a deep knowledge about MICROSAR, Vector's AUTOSAR Classic basic software. Every trainee can show his knowledge by passing an exam and getting a certificate. The certificate entitles to additional benefits in the membership phase.
Self-Study on the Vector E-Learning Platform
- Knowledge transfer via various videos, explanations and helpful animations
- Access to expert tips and best practices
- Knowledge check with quiz
Real Working Environment
- The virtualization tool vVIRTUALtarget from Vector enables the use of knowledge just like on a real target hardware
- Hands on experience by using MICROSAR Software Integration Package (SIP) and DaVinci tools
The program consists of two phases which are explained in the following section.
Phases of the Certification Program
The qualification program Vector Certified Embedded Professional distinguishes between an education- and membership phase.
Entry with Qualified Assistance
The education phase will start after a welcome webinar that provides you with the necessary information about the E-Learning platform and the modalities. During the training phase you will go through a special program of online learning modules and attendance phases, which will end in exam preparation and certification.
The training phase lasts about 15 weeks.
Access to E-Learning Platform
The modules give you access to our modern E-Learning platform, which enables the transfer of knowledge through various videos, explanations and helpful animations. Complete your knowledge build-up with expert tips and best practice sequences and check your learning status at any time with numerous self-check questions. In addition to the E-Learning platform, the Vector Certification Program offers a real working environment. Practical applications can be simulated directly in a virtual environment via an included Software Integration Package (SIP) and Vector's DaVinci Configurator Pro and DaVinci Developer.
This exam preparation phase takes place in a classroom event at Vector with further expert topics, a summary and a further Q&A session. The certificate examination then takes place. After successful completion of this examination, you have qualified as a Vector Certified Embedded Professional. This is prerequisite for participating in the membership phase.
Companies with more than two graduates in the membership phase receive the status Vector Certified Embedded Engineering Partner. The membership phase has a duration of 12 months and can be renewed annually. The following advantages apply:
Exclusive Member Workshops at Vector Two Times a Year.
The topics of the member workshops are selected by Vector and the certified partners. The duration of the workshops varies, depending on the topic, between one and three days. Workshop participants will work with their own evaluation bundle and can optionally bring in their own target hardware. The agenda includes a theoretical part, a practical trainer session as well as a practical work of the participants on their own system and on their own use cases with the support of the trainer.
Regular Online Sessions "Ask the Expert", with Vector Experts on Current Topics and Issues
The topics of the "Ask the Expert" session are proposed by Vector but can also be worked out together with the active members. Typical contents are an open round of questions in which you can ask your own questions. The same applies to an exchange round in which you can exchange your own experiences with other participants and the Vector experts. Of course, there are also tips and tricks from the Vector experts, news about embedded products, schedules and releases as well as information about similar topics and Vector solutions.
- Networking with other Vector Certified Embedded Professionals
- Access to online training and workshop materials
- Access to Community Events
High-Quality Learning Modules
The certification program consists of didactically high-quality learning modules. Are you curious? We invite you to a free sample chapter.
The program Vector Certified Embedded Professional / Engineering Partner is available in Germany and all other countries.
Duration: 5 Month
- Summer semester: mid-March - early July
- Winter semester: end of July - beginning of November
- Training phase via E-Learning in combination with tasks in a real technical environment.
During the training phase there will be regular question and answer sessions with technical experts to give participants the opportunity to deepen their understanding of the content.
- Examination phase as attendance week with exam preparation and certificate examination in the last training week at Vector on site.
- Maximum number of participants: 16
- Minimum number of participants: 4