VN8810Intelligent Diagnostic Device
Navegação na página
- Início da página
VN8810 – Reprogramming, Diagnostic Scripting and Remote Diagnostics
The VN8810 is a compact and intelligent diagnostic hardware device for various applications involving vehicle diagnostics. Accessing the vehicle is easily done via the OBD socket.
The reprogramming of ECUs or the execution of diagnostic scripts is handled by one single hardware device. Once flash packages or scripts have been transmitted, the VN8810 executes them autonomously in standalone mode.
In addition, the VN8810 serves as the access point for remote diagnostics. As a result, the user can diagnose vehicles directly and interactively throughout the world without having to be on site.
- Intelligent diagnostic hardware with Intel ATOM PC
- CAN High-Speed channel with CAN FD support, including selectable 120-ohm terminating resistor
- K-Line support
- DoIP incl. Activation Line
- Bicolor LEDs for display of status and bus activities
- Versatile connections to the infrastructure
- Easy configuration by a PC Device Manager via USB, Ethernet, or WiFi
- Standalone operation without user PC
- Keypad for user interaction in standalone mode
- Piezo buzzer for acoustic feedback
- USB 3.0 host connection for connection of 3G/4G devices
- OBD-II connection for vehicle access
- Power supply and temperature ranges for automotive and industrial applications
- Rugged housing with rubber protectors
- Different applications optimized for standalone mode, such as vFlash, vScriptDiagnostics and Vector Remote Access Point
Diagnostic Script Execution with vScriptDiagnostics:
vScriptDiagnostics is the diagnostic script execution engine for diagnostic scripts written in C#. It executes diagnostic scripts via the VN8810 hardware on a vehicle.
- vScriptDiagnostics simply runs on the VN8810 hardware
- VN8810 is powered by and connected to the vehicle
- Literally plug&play: connect and execute scripts (script control, selection and execution is done via the keypad and the status LEDs on the VN8810)
With the Vector DIagnostics Scripting Library diagnostic scripts in C# can be developed on the PC using Microsoft Visual Studio (VDS IDE Extension). Additionally repetitive diagnostic sequences can easily be recorded without programming experience as C#-based scripts with the diagnostic tester Indigo.
- Vehicle readout: read fault memory (DTCs) and identification data and re-use diagnostic databases (CDD / ODX / PDX)
- OBD vehicle reports: read out OBD information and create extensive reports and logs
- OBD logger: Cyclic read out OBD data and write data into a (custom) log file
- Simple CAN logger: observe CAN messages and write CANoe compatible log files in ASC-format
- Custom vehicle setup scripts: Control actuators, clear fault memory, reset data, …
- Standalone execution of diagnostic sequences mainly for OEMs but also for suppliers
- Preparing vehicle initial operations: Execute diagnostic scripts
- During or after test drives: Report vehicle health check, fleet related report, ...
- Vehicles production line, EOL testing (and aftersales):
- Creation of reports of ECUs for documentation
- ECU testing as well as cleanup or auxiliary operation of ECUs, e.g. clearing fault memory, reset adaptation values, enable security mechanisms, ECU reset
- Learn/parameterize/variant coding of ECUs
For reprogramming flash packages (configuration and data) are transmitted via USB, Ethernet, or Wifi from the PC to the VN8810. Once connected to a vehicle, the user controls and tracks the reprogramming via the keypad with Status LEDs.
For remote flashing the VN8810 is used as a remote interface in combination with the flash tool vFlash Remote. vFlash Remote connects over the internet to an access point that is already integrated in the VN8810 device.
- Easy reprogramming of ECUs remotely - entirely independent of location and without much organizational effort or cost.
- High degrees of flexibility and reliability, especially on vehicle test drives and offshore production plants.
In the case of interactive remote diagnostics, the VN8810 as a diagnostic access point replaces the classic diagnostic tester and acts as a network interface.
Using a remote service on the Internet, the VN8810 communicates the diagnostic requests and responses between the vehicle and the remote diagnostic software Indigo Remote.
Advantage: Neither the diagnostic data nor an expert has to be on site – direct access to the vehicle is still possible at any time.
|CPU||Intel ATOM E3825 Dual Core Prozessor,|
1.33GHz, 2GB DDR3L onboard Memory
|Memory||16GB CFast Card|
|USB host interface||1 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed|
|PC/infrastructure interface||1 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed|
1 x WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band up to 300 Mbit/s
|Keypad and LED||2 x push button, 10 x bicolor LED|
|Supply voltage||6 V ... 36 V via OBD|
|Power consumption||typ. < 9 W (max. approximately 16 W)|
|Temperature range||operating: -40°C ... +50°C,|
storage: -40°C ... +85°C
|Operating system requirements||Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10|
for Vector Platform Manager on configuration PC
|Start-up time||< 20 sec.|
|Dimensions||170 x 110 x 45mm (L x B x H) without antennas|
|CAN||1 x CAN TJA1051 (capacitive decoupled), CAN FD capable|
CAN High-Speed: 2 Mbit/s, CAN FD: up to 8 Mbit/s
|K-Line / LIN||1 x LIN TLE7269 (capacitive decoupled),|
normal mode: 20 kbit/s, flash mode: 115 kbit/s
|DoIP||1 x Fast Ethernet 100 Mbit incl. DoIP Activation Line|
Do you have technical questions and are looking for suitable answers? Our KnowledgeBase provides the most important!