new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
Measuring and Calibrating ECUs Optimally – Highlights of CANape 17.0 | Vector
Measuring and Calibrating ECUs Optimally – Highlights of CANape 17.0
Whether your tasks involve measurement, calibration, diagnostic testing or flashing of your ECUs – CANape 17.0 supports you with new, useful functions.
- Optimal memory utilization enabled by a 64-bit architecture
- Reliable management of your local measurement data
- Direct connection between CANape and vMDM for efficient measurement data access and analysis
- New CANape log as robust and easy-to-use stand-alone solution for challenging ADAS logging projects*
- Logging, visualizing and creating data objects efficiently in ADAS development
- Measuring and calibrating AUTOSAR adaptive ECUs via SOME/IP services
- Integration of application-specific Ethernet protocols in conjunction with ADAS sensors
- Certificate-secured diagnostic access is possible via the Vector Security Manager
- With a single VX1000 POD you can measure and calibrate ECUs with combined processor and controller architectures
>> All new functions in detail
For more information please watch the webinar recording (64 minutes): playback.